- Lovely work Cham Almighty, thanks for this update. I hadn't realised that each single-named beastie had its health fixed in a tier.
- Feedback required
- On that note, I've rebuilt the beastie navbox and am putting out an RFC for any changes that may be wanted before making it live in place of the previous. -- S624 (talk) 19:18, 17 June 2019 (UTC)
- S624, WardPhoenix, thank you both very VERY much for your fantastic work on the page and table structure! It looks great and is everything I hoped for. The table will be a handy jumping-off point for anyone wanting to learn personal details about Poulpy or Low Blowfish. -- Cham Almighty (talk) 00:48, 23 June 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks, WardPhoenix! I contacted both of them, and has replied that she will give it a try. In the meantime I'll probably fiddle with it some more ;) -- Cham Almighty (talk) 03:38, 29 June 2019 (UTC)
Awesome piece of work Cham! I’ve done an edit for and only made a very few small changes that I thought would make the particular sentence flow better. Your grammar and punctuation are impeccable. Perspicacia Tick (talk)
- As one of the "host" of the SummerWiki, I thank you Perspicacia Tick for your editing on this article and on Fool's goldfish! --WardPhoenix (talk) 21:19, 22 July 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks very much for the edits, Perspicacia Tick, that is wonderful! I did revert your last change (Romani bestia --> Romani Bestia --> Romani bestia) because the second part of the name (in Latin binomial nomenclature) is always lower-case -- think "Homo sapiens". Otherwise I left it as is. Really appreciate your review and kind words. Thank you! -- Cham Almighty (talk) 17:10, 27 July 2019 (UTC)