|Description||Sometimes panther, sometimes human|
The original Were-Panther was born of a were-wolf and a lioness, both of whom where quite surprised to find their offspring a were-panther since neither of them were. Upon finding out his young was neither were-wolf or lion, his father the were-wolf accused the lioness of cheating on him. That prompted her to eat him. So he was raised by the Lion pride until kicked out for being a panther instead of a Lion, he searched the land until finding an oasis in a desert beyond the mountains. Once in the oasis, the were-panther was then imprisoned by a sorceress into a life of horrible slave-dom. The Were-Panther II then had children with the sourceress.The children now wander the land on missions for their mother the evil sorceress.
The ability to change from Panther to human and back again.
- Razor Claws.
- Driven by their mother's will.
- Long pointy teeth.
- The ability to talk to unfortunate heroes using by their names, often saying "Well met Hero, we met again!"
- Reliant upon their mother.
- Suffer from 'daddy issues' as they are also not allowed to see their father.
- Scared of dogs, so having a Sun-Dog with you may be good luck.
- Suffer from there pointy teeth. If you punch one with an upper cut to the chin.