Tired of endless hordes of heroes constantly disturbing their home-lands by digging for gold and treasure on command from their Gods, this fiercely territorial and disgruntled creature decided to take matters into it's own claws and teach heroes a lesson before they have a chance to smash it's home yet again.
Unfortunately heroes are dumb and don't tend to learn lessons well so the Vengeful Mole is now locked in a near constant pattern of laying traps for heroes and eviscerating them in a blind rage with it's razor sharp digging claws as and when they blunder into them.
- Small and agile, difficult to hit.
- Vicious sharp claws honed by digging through stone and rock
- Extreme violent tendancies driven on by rage boosts it's attacking strength.
- Almost blind from leading a life in the dark. It is reliant on it's sense of hearing and smell to aim it's attacks. That said, the average hero's personal hygiene is poor so they give off a strong and distinctive smell to the Mole.
- It's small size means it can't take many damaging blows.