Talk page about my Sandbox projects
6 = day 1
- Thanks, I noticed it could be useful when jumping on the gameplay page of Lab and others. But I am a little at loss at what extacly should be included in that page or what name it should have! --WardPhoenix (talk) 13:49, 9 October 2019 (UTC)
I like the alternative design, I think, with something closer to the original title — Goals and Activities. And Guilds could go in divine activities there I think! And I know a lot of gods and goddesses really enjoy roleplaying in the forums, but I don't know if we have anything about that on the wiki 🤔 -- Djonni (talk) 18:28, 9 October 2019 (UTC)
- I didn't consider adding roleplay because it isn't an official mechanic of the game, added guilds and pantheons though. If the navbox is ok like this it could go live. --WardPhoenix (talk) 12:12, 10 October 2019 (UTC)
- I can't decide if I think Creatures should go in Main Goals or in Collectibles... 🤔 Hmmm. You collect gold bricks to complete your temple. So, bricks are the collectible, temple's the goal. With creatures it's not so clear, but I think that you collect pairs to unlock the lab... which in my mind makes them the collectible, with the lab as the goal? What do you think?
- Once players have a little more insight into the glyphs and words, I suspect we'll have a proper page for them, and that can be added to the Collectibles group.
- In my mind, Collectibles are items collected endlessely. Creatures are not a collectible because unlike gold, gold brick and wood, they aren't collected anymore after the objective is reach.(I think? My Akane is not there yet). I would have added boss part to collectibles but since it's on the same page as the lab, it would make a redundant link. Will make this live later. --WardPhoenix (talk) 14:02, 10 October 2019 (UTC)
God template test
Hey! I made a breaking change to the test template.
|highlighthex= now does take a # in front, because that's the sane thing to do (I've decided). So, in your test template, this line:
I've been playing with the default color scheme. As much as I'd enjoy making the template an interesting color, having a look at how some users set up their page, and since the template now is just plain white, I'm going to go with a very plain, boring, neutral light grey. Still fiddling with it. -- Djonni (talk) 15:28, 14 October 2019 (UTC)
- I've also (finally) implemented
|nocat=yesso that you can turn off the automatic categorisation while testing! -- Djonni (talk) 07:12, 15 October 2019 (UTC)
Hello there! Personally i think
|customsection= for the main header is better because it's less confusing when you use the
|customheader(n)= for the "subheader". --WardPhoenix (talk) 19:14, 28 October 2019 (UTC)
- Good! That's exactly what I thought.
- So, this is in reply to your last message at User talk:Djonni/Template sandbox#WardPhoenix's Feedback...
- Regarding the missing label+data issue, a row can either be a header (eg,
|customheader1=) or a label+data. So if you set
|customheader(n)=, the corresponding
|customdata(n)=will be ignored. That's why you're seeing the headers in those rows instead of the data! 😊 -- Djonni (talk) 19:28, 28 October 2019 (UTC)