Difference between revisions of "User talk:SourceRunner"
m (→The Rumor Mill JanuWiki article)
(Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Revision as of 16:11, 19 February 2019
If you need to talk to SourceRunner but can't get through to her on the forum and don't want her as a friend (trust me, no one could understand that feeling better-- she's my Guardian Spirit, after all), leave a note with me, Tarintodont, right here, and I'll pass it along in my prayers. If it regards something on her holy--... well, it's not a book. Holy page? Is there such a thing as a holy page? Anyway, if it regards something on her holy page, she's likely to put your contribution up within a month of receipt.
Experimenting with Uploading and Using Imagery:
Randomness in God Voices
Heya, first I wanted to let you know that I really like the *"Humor in Eighty Characters or Fewer: Voices for Fun and Profit"* section on your page; it's well written and has very useful guidelines.
Then, the reason I'm adding words to your talk page (by the way, I'm sorry if you keep this empty for a reason). When reading the guidelines, I felt the effect of randomness was a little underexplained. It's there, in other guidelines, but I was thinking it might deserve a guideline on its own. After all, most witty godvoices rely on it, and if your godvoice is random in the right way, you can safely ignore multiple guidelines.
The kind of randomness I'm talking about is the kind that doesn't make sense, and that thus surprises the reader in such a way they upvote the godvoice, without really knowing why. For example, a godvoice of mine that said something like "Flip. Flap. Flip flap flup fap. Flippupoluflap." got upvoted enough. *It's interesting, because people don't expect it.* I know it's already there in your guidelines, but perhaps make it a separate one?
Whew. I'm not good with words, but I think I wrote it down in a way that at leasy I understand myself. Hopefully you do too. Or not. Anyway, writing this was fun. Have a nice day ;-).21:28, 7 August 2018 (UTC)
Main Page discussion edit
Hey, just FYI, this edit you did earlier at Talk:Main Page only added your signature to the page, and nothing else. So, if you had intended to post anything there, it didn't get posted. 🙁 (If not, and it was just an aborted comment that didn't quite get fully aborted, then no harm done.) -- FeRDNYC (talk) 18:39, 19 December 2018 (UTC)
Your in-progress JanuWiki article
Hi JanuWiki 2019 event, which officially ended on February 1. We've set a goal of having all articles ready for review by the end of Sunday, February 10, with the reviews to be completed by Friday, February 15. All work completed by then will still be counted when scoring the event totals., I'm leaving this message because you have one or more articles still marked as "under construction" for the
The article(s) you're listed as the author for are:
If you think you'll be able to finish by the February 10 deadline, that's great! You don't need to do anything more in response to this message. Feel free to take your time, and let us know at Help:Requests when you're done. (If an article is already finished, please let us know that as well so someone can review it.)
If you don't think you'll be ready in time, or don't wish to continue, please drop us a line at Help:Requests as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements. -- FeRDNYC (talk) 21:10, 3 February 2019 (UTC)
The Rumor Mill JanuWiki article
Thank you for fixing and finishing The Rumor Mill Wiki. I went on holidays and complete forgot to finish it and/or send a Help:Requests. I wanted to know if as the JanuWiki is over, I can create /edit other wikis if i have some time.
Hope this reachs you, as I still don't really understand what I am supposed to do lo "Leave a message" in the User talk section.
- Salutations, Muralin! I got your note about The Rumor Mill GodWiki article. It was such an intriguing concept and so close to finished that I couldn't resist tightening it up and calling it done for JanuWiki. You got four points for it.
- If I did anything to it that you hate, please feel free to continue to develop and change it-- GodWiki is entirely mutable.
- You also asked if it was OK to work on other GodWiki articles, now that the content drive is over. The answer is yes! Absolutely! The GodWiki is always open for any sort of writing, editing, picture addition, or anything else you want, at all times. With an imagination like yours, it would be wonderful to have you writing in the GodWiki.
- If you ever want an editor's eye, feel free to contact me here or on GodWiki. If you ever have a formatting or template usage question, FeRDNYC and WardPhoenix are our most active GodWiki experts about those, so feel free to contact them on GodWiki.
- Is there something in particular that you want to create?