Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Start Date: January 1st End Date: January 31st
- This challenge is to raise Evening Star Society's popularity throughout the towns of Godville, and to make the guild more active!
- Encourage or Punish while in a town to try to influence the townsfolk there.
- Miracles will always influence townspeople on the first try, however cost twice the Godpower. Be careful, as Miracles are limited and abusers will be penalized by Godville administrators...
- Send a message that you you like to join, either private or thru guild chat.
- Even though any influence a town receives from your hero(ine) will have some effect, only diary entries with "Evening Star Society" will raise our popularity a significant amount and will count for this challenge.
- Private Message a copy of your valid diary entry, and include the town name after influencing the town that you're in.
- Each participant will receive 1 point per valid diary entry submission.
- Participants should try to only influence towns past the 100th milestone, as our popularity will linger longer there.
- 2 Points will be awarded for successful influences in the town of which we have the most popularity.
- 3 POINTS WILL BE AWARDED FOR SUCCESSFUL INFLUENCES IN ANY TOWN 210 MILESTONES AWAY OR MORE (GODVILLEWOOD OR FARTHER)
- As this challenge uses a lot of Godpower, will award 45 CHARGES TO THE WINNER
- The leaderboard will be updated by or
TEMPLE AND ARK CHALLENGE
- Start Date: April 1st End Date: April 3oth 2015
- This challenge is to help members complete their temples and arks, and to make the guild more active! Having a temple benefits the guild by raising guild funds.
- The best way to get gold bricks is to fight arena battles and to change bold items in your inventory into gold bricks
- The best way to gain gopher wood for arks is to run dungeons, preferably with guild mates.
- Send a private message that you you like to join
- The CHALLENGE PRIZE= 4 GOD Charges for each winner in the Temple and Ark leaderboards will send the prize to the winner
- The leaderboard will be updated by