|Championed by the Hero:||Lyonhardt|
|Motto:||"Chaos dwells in everything"|
I'm really not sure what I am going to put on this page, so for the time being it's just some random information regarding me, the person behind the user name of Sireine.
I had originally wanted the name of Scathach, because I absolutely adore that legend. Also, her champion Cu Chulainn was whom I had wanted to make as my hero ... but it seemed that was not to be. So I was listening to my playlist as I do, and the song Dangerous by Within Temptation pops on. I just type in the next things that pop in my head.
Congratulations, you now have a hero.
Well, I already had a basic idea of what I had wanted to do with this account -- a friend of mine from Insane Journal wanted to try to do a RP about Good Omens.
For those following our Dreamwidth RP, you see how quickly that became its own monster.
Mm, while on that topic, Lyonhardt's hero page is just his abilities from his current state in the RP. I did try to censor as much of it as I could, so... before reporting me? Let me know if you find anything offensive. I'll remove it. I have no idea what Godville accepts and doesn't anymore.
Enough about that. So who am I?
I'm a legal aged citizen of the Earth (unfortunately). I am a graphic artist, FL Studio musician, and amateur game creator. If it must be said, then yes. I am female, and do not take offense to being called that. I identify as such, so no worries there. Let me know in conversations what you identify as, as the wonderful world of online personalities can be vast and varied. And before you reach out to me thinking this little app is like tinder? Sorry, boys. Girls only.
- Supernatural, iZombie, Arrow, Flash, and Gotham, Blind Spot, How to Get Away With Murder, Agents of SHIELD, and. Well. Netflix and Hulu are my life when I am home.
- Special mentions go to Bastard Executioner and Doctor Who (David Tennent. *-*). I'm not sold on Game of Thrones.
- Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon, Assassination Classroom, World Trigger, Blaz Blue, Shiki, Tokyo Ghoul, Slayers, Hellsing, Claymore, Deathnote, Casshern Sins, Tekkaman Blade, Gundam 08 MS Team, Dangan Ronpa, Shimoneta (A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist), and Lord of Thorn.
- Special mention goes to Wild Arms: Twilight Venom, .hack//SIGN, Chaos;Head, Stein's;Gate, and Robotics;Notes.
- Okay, so there's a lot more to be listed and could be here all night long. I have Hulu.
- Anything science fiction and fantasy, or with zombies.
- Manga include: Death Note, Gantz, Overlord and No Game No Life
- Actual Novels? Same as movies, only add dystopian futures in as well. Special mentions go to Bridge to Terabithia and Jeremy Thatcher Dragon Hatcher.
- Qntal, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Folkearth, Delain, Blackmore's Night, Halestorm, Sinner's Moon, E-Type, Funker Vogt, Psyclon Nine, Grendel, FGFC820 Wizards and Demons, Iced Earth, and Blind Guardian. And more. Oh gods. A lot more.
- Worlds of Darkness, Pathfinder, d20, and Magic the Gathering
- Video Games is a bit more ... well. I like tactical RPGs, so the Ogre Battle & Tactics Ogre series. Langrisser is also fun. Breath of Fire II (The re-translation of it, mind you) is one of my favorite games of all time. Magic of Scheherazade and Blaster Master on the NES. I do like the Arkham series, but I'm not into most of the games this new-console generation has to offer.
The song in question is called Darkness, from Blackmore Night's Autumn Sky album. The following is an excerpt from it ... a link to a youtube video is at the bottom, as I do not own the copyrights and do not have permission to upload my own version of it to share.
Once upon the dark autumn night
I was so very far from sleep
I longed to walk beneath the stars
Into the wood so dark and deep
Neither myth nor fairy tale
Could keep me from the path to the maze
But eyes upon me I could feel
Hidden in the shadows watching always
Something in the darkness pulled me deeper
Something in the madness eased my mind
Was I awake or was I dreaming
Cut the strings that bind me to mankind
Blackmore's Night, Darkness