|Motto||The angel of darkness >_<|
Lover of. It is suspected that they have the same master...
Forretrio and Mystearico
A cute couple, both good at fighting [or simply following what they had been ordered]. They are always asked to enter the dungeon or into the high seas at the same time, making others wonder that are they actually serving the same master.
Forretrio has one single loyal pet, namely previously Sandy and now Pokie. She tried to stay significant. I don’t find her effort being respected by other creatures, though. Once the ark is completed, she was assigned the new name Pokie.
- Level 30: ~300 days (8/12/14)
- Level 50: ~850 days (5/6/16)
- Level 55: ~1010 days (6/12/16)
- see below for a more detailed record
- Quick jumps to reach treasury >>Link<<
- Mystery [saving] dungeon; treasure boss contains hungry tribbles [and not being eaten yet] >>Link<<
- Traps everywhere >>Link<<
- Jumping, done in 4 minutes >>Link<<
- Shortest reward statement ever >>Link<<
- Fall into mole trap like a boss >>Link<<
An interesting dungeon mechanism is involved in the above log. See here.
Forretrio has been active in Godville for quite some time, and he is proud of the following records of his own:
- Duel record before temple completed: 355/14
- Per hundred wins: 100/8, 100/4, 100/2, 55/2
- Temple took 120 days without digging or summoning bosses
- Lostway count: 2
- Unspecifiedistan count: 1
- Bingo #1: 1 (2166 g.e.)
- On Godville Times: 2 (2506, 2510 g.e.)
- Temple 100%: 2/5/14 (120 days)
- Temple 100% x2: 2/7/15 (401 days)
- Ark 100%: 16/9/15 (622 days)
- Ark 100% x2: 7/23/16 (933 days)
- Ark 200%: 29/11/16 (1062 days)
- Pet lv 30: 8/12/14 (340 days)
- Pet lv 50: 5/6/16 (885 days)
- Pet lv 55: 6/12/6 (1069 days)
- Savings 7M: 12/6/16 (892 days)
- Savings 10M: 28/11/16 (1061 days)
- Honoured raider: 31/1/17 (1125 days)
- Twos of every kind 50%: 21/12/16 (1084 days | 405 days from the day when fishing became available)
- Twos of every kind 80%: 16/06/17 (1264 days | 585 days from the day when fishing became available)
- Templehood : #9754 (9754th player to build a temple)
- Gladiatorship : #13
- Storytelling : #135
- Taming : #50
- Arkeology : #99 (149th player to build a double ark)
- Catch : #13 (Disliked by manimals, falling so quick...)
On Godville Times on 2506 g.e:
Forretrio - 89th-level adventurer, member of the “Blue Feather” guild, with the motto “The angel of darkness >_<”, stands at the 21st position in the pantheon of catch under the vigilant supervision of the goddess Saturio. He's asking someone to capture the flag and report the results via telegram.
Surprisingly, shortly later on 2510 g.e.: 
Forretrio - 90th-level adventurer, member of the “Blue Feather” guild, with the motto “The angel of darkness >_<”, stands at the 55th position in the pantheon of taming under the vigilant supervision of the goddess Saturio. His worst enemy - an Assault Shaker. Favorite trophy - something that looks like a tricycle kickstand. He is also a huge fan of San Satanos’s pubs.
Since the temple is completed no extra charges are brought so the following styles are adopted:
- Dungeon: active driving and prefer avoiding bosses, only kills afks when it's handy (gp and hp consideration). Driving from both heroes.
- Sail: upon quest completion. Prefer not to use charges but you don't have a choice quite often.
- Would trigger unlimited battle sometimes: 2-out-of-5-team against a hulking sweeping skilled boss and you really want to get through etc. But also against aggressive ark owners who tries to steal the treasury in front of me.
- Would mess up hateful drivers: those who aggressively kill dungeon team members would be thoroughly messed up by my powerful driving skills.
Well my arena 1.0 experience does not apply here already but there is just one thing that duelers must learn: calm down and make no mistake. Just observe your opponent's style and wait for chances where you can checkmate your opponent (unless RNG tricked you, again).
- Sweeping bosses are much more common these days. A single lv.1 sweeping boss is almost good enough to sweep a full health team to doom, so make sure you kill it really quick!
- The heroes use to rotate in clockwise direction and turn upon corner. Make use of this property to save you some charge while driving (not if you are in a hurry and wants to ensure every step is correct).
- Jumping dungeon can be bad but the feeling when you can make some meaningful force jump is simply incredible.
- Hotness hint is good! It gives you definite hint on how far are you from the treasure. It almost allow you to pin-point a small area very likely to contain the treasure by combining the hotness hint and the diagonal hint (see below).
- Fighting strong boss wastes gp, but they are definitely some good hotness hints! You can fight a first boss to get the idea on where the treasure should be. In the rest of the journey when you receive a boss warning you should be able to guess what is the level of the boss, giving you further reliable hotness hint.
- Diagonal hint: A research conducted by Ursina reveals a special distribution on where the treasury should be. This can be summarized as follows:
1) Treasure distribution is fixed relative to the entrance.
2) Treasure never locates horizontally or vertically near to the entrance -- 2 grids never, 3 grids very rarely.
3) 5,5-rule: The most possible location is around (5,5) diagonal to the entrance (all four quadrants), with a chance of more than 50%.
The research is still going on. Feel free to send me your recent dungeon logs and they are welcomed in any amount.
- If you have tribbles with you and the bag is further filled in the dungeon, you will not find any loot in the entry statement as above. But as soon as the tribbles left (because the occupation rate of the bag exceeds the critical line), you will receive the loot in fact. That includes the previous bosses' parts as well (see the image for the demonstration).
- From the above we may conclude that loot rewarding, which occurs in the main interface but not the dungeon system, is independent of the dungeon accounting system which ends as soon as the hero reaches the treasure room.
Upon quest completion, the hero will not sell loot after returning from the port, but he will still pray and start a new quest. As such your treasury box (that requires lots of GP to open) can be opened later where you gained gp from praying, and that saves you a charge. This is also a proper way of resurrecting pets because if the hero don't sell then the hero is not going to waste as well.
Note that roaming beasties may travel through vortex as well. Be very careful when tracking roaming double names.
- Selling in Town, full health: sent another town -> (no time wasted!) -> pray. Particularly useful in the Christmas period when you are accumulating flakes.
- He hadn't been to San Satanos for ages because Saturio hated the low gp output there. The editor must be bluffing.