Towns are bustling bastions of civilization that provides the weary hero with much-needed respite from the difficult life of adventuring. As the major landmarks of Godville, they are the most visited geographical locations and often have large populations consisting mostly of traders, thieves (which really come under the traders category), doctors, priests and other heroes. Some towns are better then others and some may even be considered great tourist attractions. Heroes take time to relax in these often very social places, and to prepare themselves for the next phase in their current quest. Think of them as the hero's pit-stop and you can't go wrong.
List of Towns
Time and money wasting
These are the things heroes may choose to get up to in towns, in no particular order:
- Sacrifice Gold to their god at a place of worship.
- Pray to their god which results in an increase of Godpower.
- Resurrection occurs at last town visited.
- Replenish their health either by sitting under a tree and resting, visiting a doctor or in more extreme cases, being admitted to hospital.
- Spend large amounts of Gold having a good time at Pubs,Taverns and at the concerts of their favourite Bands.
- Try to find a date and continually get rejected, often with negative effects for their health.
- Get robbed, resulting in loss of Gold.
- Only in Godville Build more of their Temple if Gold bricks have been gained since they last visited the town.
|Godville||0||Gain gold based on temple completion (after 10%).|
|Beerburgh||30||Heroes waste more money here than usual|
|Trollbridge||50||Heroes waste a little less money here than usual|
|Los Demonos||70||Heroes are usually resurrected here|
|Tradeburg||100||Items sell for twice as much here|
|Los Adminos||130||Equipment is more expensive here|
|San Satanos||170||Equipment is high quality here|
|Anville||350||Equipment is high quality here, but is also expensive|
|Dogville||Unknown||Pet treatment is more expensive (Verification needed)|