Tournament of Champions
ToC V: Valentines Day Massacre
Are you smiting for smooches? Hurting for hugs? Is your idea of a good Valentine's Day telling your hero to beat someone up? Sign up today!
Tournament starts Friday, February 14th.
Like the last ToC, we're hoping for as many gladiators are possible. Due to bracket sizes, the sooner you sign up the better. We will be trying for either a 32- or 64-player tournament.
- Sign up by Midnight, CST on February 10, 2014 by:
Posting in the Tournament forum
contact , , or directly.
- One god per player.
- All guilds are welcome!
- All levels are welcome, however, given the match rules (below), it is highly recommended that you be at least level 40 or are highly experienced (and awesome!) in the arena.
- This is a no-holds-barred tournament. This means:
A) No limits on god power or number of charges used.
B)Use of miracles is allowed, but not encouraged.
- Choice of battleground is up to the competitors. You may chose "Challenge a friend" or attempt a match by sending to the arena.
- Each round must be completed within 7 days or both players may be eliminated. This means:
A) If players are able to send friend invites and one fails to respond within the 7 days, the non-responsive player will be eliminated.
B) If neither player can come up with a friend invite, and players are unable to meet in the arena due to level differences, both players will be eliminated.
- Ties will be decided by The Great Random. The "nominal winner" will be THE winner, so play to win, or risk going home.
- "No-holds-barred" does not mean "say/do whatever you want." Please respect the PG-13 level of this game and keep that in mind before sending voice commands.
- No whining! There's no crying in baseball or in this tournament.
- Have Fun!
Reporting Match Results
Post a link to each duel log in the Tournament forum. Posting the link at the fight start (rather than at the end) is appreciated but not required.
Join the [godville tournament of champions] group on Palringo to hang out with other gladiators, talk shop, and watch the fights.
- 1st place: 250 charges
- 2nd place: 120 charges
- 3rd/4th places: 45 charges each
Note: We are still looking for prize sponsors, so these may go up at any time.
This is the fifth Tournament of Champions and the first time in the organizer's seat for. We've got a great team helping out with this one and are looking forward to seeing new faces (as well as old) in the arena.
Information on the first ever ToC can be found here.