|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
Boss-Monsters of Godville
A Tinkerhell preparing for battle
Magical Lands or Hellscapes, with no in-between|
This pixie dust will send you flying... to the hospital|
The Tinkerhell (Nympharum infernis) is one of the smallest boss-monsters, but do not be fooled by the size.
Many an unwary hero have fallen to the demonic spite of this sprite. What these tiny fairies lack in size, they make up for in naturally exuding one of the most volatile substances on Godville: Pixie rust. Unrefined Pixie Rust is extremely explosive; a strategic Tinkerhell need only sprinkle a little bit of the substance onto a dim-witted foe for a fiery reaction to soon take place. The rewards for slaying a Tinkerhell are great, however, as Pixie Rust is a sought-after commodity. Many have lost their life in this lucrative pursuit however, so heroes beware!
- Extreme speed and dexterity
- Able to fly and dart around a hero with great ease
- Only a little dust is needed for a giant explosion
- Outfitted in teeny teeny battle gear, thumbtack helmets being very popular
- Very petty and jealous creatures, can be distracted or lured away
- When doused in water Pixie Rust becomes inactive
- Very small creatures with no physical strength
- Easily trapped in drawers, bottles, and the occasional lantern