"Do you believe in fairies? If you believe clap your hands. Don't let Tinker die." - P. Pan.
As Peter had his Lost Boys, so Tinker had her Entourage. Children who never grew up: sweet and adorable, playfully innocent souls. And vicious sods when nobody's looking.
When not questing, popular activities include:
- Doing nothing
- Complaining about others doing nothing
- Drinking beer in the nearest tavern
- Ignoring complaints about doing nothing
- Copying out our diaries in our Best Handwriting
- Telling people to stop doing nothing Or Else!
- Hitting the snooze button
- ignoring the bait to continue doing nothing
Seek entry to the guildhall all whom desire low wages, a bad reputation, unskilled guild mates who rarely communicate, and a lot of frustration not getting things done.
Heroes must fulfill one of two criteria:
- Have a Deity able to give the command Join "Tinkerbell's Entourage" guild; or,
- Be lucky enough to stumble across the quest themselves.