|This glimpse of greatness is being envisioned by Terezka (U • C • T) . If you have something to add or just want to tell the author how great it is, head to the talk page.|
The Whinery is a tavern that specialises in listening to weary heroes and heroines. People often mistake it for a dedicated wine bar, but they're mistaken. The tavern's slogan is "It's just wine. If you can taste something else, we probably haven't washed your glass very well...".
- Red Wine — made out of real certified red grapes
- White Wine — made out of real certified white grapes
- Bubbly wine — got 'em bubbles!
What else would you want from us?! Just choose your colour already.
References and footnotes
- At least 5 different people from the vineyard looked at the grapes and said: "Yup, it's red all right!"
- At least 5 different people from the vineyard looked at the grapes and said: "Uhm, let's call it white..."
- "Ugh, boss?! There are bubbles in this batch... Dunno why!" --Anonymous employee (definitely not Brad)
|Taverns and Bars|
|All Inn • At the Dragon • The Battle Toad • Boatmurdered • Caravanserai • The Den of Iniquity • The Drunken Clam • Dunquestin • The Glass Cannon • Khaki-colored Dragon • The Mended Drum • Molotov's Cocktail Bar • Progress Bar • The Rumor Mill • The Rusty Goblin • Shepherd’s Stuff • Space Bar • The Sword & Sandal • The Whinery|