- Woke Up Knocked Up- This curious beverage has been used in many hero mating festivals, and increases the tendency to reproduce dramatically, tending to wipe the consumers memory of what they had got up to the night before. Warning Open Bar takes no responsibility on any godlings produced whilst the consumer is under the influence of this drink.
- Double Dragon Whiskey- A strong fiery alcohol, said to be brewed using only the power of dragon fire giving this drink it's famous burning sensation.
- Captain Obvious Spiked Rum,
- Biowolf's Mystery- This eerie haunting drink gives off a faint radioactive glow when in darkness, which grows increasingly bright during a full moon. Warning drinkers may feel slightly wolffish after consumption.
- Gladiator's Victory- A drink mainly reserved for after fight celebrations, this drink contains a medium strength alcohol mixed with the blood of the defeated opponent. Warning not for the faint hearted.
- Glowing Fairy Surprise- Somewhat of a novelty drink, made from the tears of fairies that have fermented into alcohol. This drink comes complete with partially drowned fairy which gives off a startlingly beautiful glow, perfect for any god out for a fun night out.
- Knighty Knight Tea- a drink for the more discerning god, a light alcohol mixed with an intoxicatingly aromatic tea from the tea fields of Godville.
- Passed Out Naked- This drink is usually served as a practical joke or to an enemy god. The drink is made from an powerful firewater, which has been sluiced straight from the great fire caverns of Dogville. This drink makes the consumer become unbearably hot forcing them to remove ALL items of clothing, the consumer will wake up the next morning with a splitting headache, dehydration and completely memory loss of the night before. Warning Open Bar takes no responsibility over the actions of the consumer. Satisfaction guaranteed for the prankster and blindfolds supplied for non-drinkers so they are not blinded by the nakedness of the god in question.