Talk:Extra Dry Djinn
Just looked at a couple of the other genies and djinns... I think I chose the wrong class. Oops. Not sure how much the class designation in the infobox matters. -- SourceRunner (talk) 17:57, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
- Two things:
- Class, description, and habitat matter not at all, inasmuch as they're just flavour. They don't have any categorical effect, they aren't searchable, etc. They're just for fun. :) So "Genie" is perfectly fine; as would be anything you might want to put. (Don't hesitate to change it if you're so moved, even though you've marked it for review.)
- I've just had a little look at the genie and djinn articles on the GodWiki: Dominant Genie, Lampless Genie, Oxydjinn, Paladjinn. And I am shocked, I am shocked and appalled at myself (considering my NAME) that I've never paid these any attention. Bad job, me. -- Djonni (talk) 19:05, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
Great piece SourceRunner, a pleasure to read and review! :)
Only some tiny changes, some of which you may like to undo.
- "palliative" -> "soothing": I had to re-read the sentence a few times. Once I'd read it in the context of the rest of the paragraph it made more sense, but palliative still seemed a bit dramatic for dampness. Nonetheless, this was an editorial call, not a correction, so I invite you to change it back if you prefer palliative. :)
- "they believe they are" -> "they're": just trimming the repetition of 'they'.
- "anti-venin" -> "antivenin": I had to double-check that it wasn't hyphenated 😅
- "Disractive" -> "Distractive": I was ambivalent about whether you'd intended "distractive", "disruptive", or "destructive". I went with the most similar word, please correct my correction if that wasn't the right guess.
|latin=because I love when people do faux-latin names and like to feature them in the infobox ;)