Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 04:43, 14 September 2010 +1,057 N Non-Terminal Repeating Phantasm Created page with "As the name implies, killing this phantasm is non-Terminal allowing an extented life well after your hero has left it's proximity. The repeating refers to it's ability to regene…"
- 04:20, 14 September 2010 +3 Dreaded Gazebo
- 04:19, 14 September 2010 +2 Dreaded Gazebo
- 04:19, 14 September 2010 +1 Dreaded Gazebo
- 04:18, 14 September 2010 +1,404 N Dreaded Gazebo Created page with "The Dreaded Gazebo haunts gardens and other well pruned areas and hunts down those who dare to trespass. Brought to life by the Evil god Edmaster to haunt the fields and forests…"
- 23:46, 13 September 2010 +567 N Multi-legged Luggage Created page with "The multi-legged luggage was a failed attempt at portable luggage by a wizard named Bathmordia. He cast a mutanous motion spell upon the luggage and instantly reconized his mist…"
- 23:42, 13 September 2010 +946 N Geek Squad Created page with "The Geek squad is a group of village idiots hell bent on biting the heads off of chickens. As such they where run out of the towns and became crazy and enraged. Now they spend …"
- 22:09, 13 September 2010 0 Feral Hero
- 22:08, 13 September 2010 +853 N Feral Hero Created page with "After being abandoned by their gods most heros go mad and wander the wilderness. THey start to eat filth and become wild losing most of their mentality and humanity, not becomin…"
- 21:55, 13 September 2010 +555 N User:Edmaster Created page with "Edmaster is a mighy god of great neutrality. He is friends with many other gods and eats chicken and other tasty poultry with these godly beings. He is also worshiped by the gr…" current
- 21:49, 13 September 2010 +868 N Panzer Dragon Created page with "The Panzer Dragon is a full grown version of the pansy dragon which is weak and useless. However the full grown version is more than a match for most children and some weak wome…"
- 21:41, 13 September 2010 +980 N Lost Viking Created page with "The Lost Viking was a king of the Viking Lords and together with his son and fifteen of the bravest men he could find set sail to pillage and raid the evil english as they had mo…"