• We are a weak, fragmented and boring community of players who like to plant their seeds with each other.
• We have quite a few temple owners, who for tax purposes have not came forward.
• We are a questionably good guild. Everyone is welcome to join, provided they have an alignment.
• Our members include many old people, living in their mom's basements playing gods in Godville, who are happy to ask questions.
• We suggest that new members start by friending one of our S.T.D.s (Sun Team Doormen).
• Our official W.U.S.S. (Wiki Updater for Sowing Sun) is. Feel free to contact him if you find anything missing or in need of editing... he may or may not do anything about it, but you can try!
• We have sock puppet plays every Sunday!
• We have Guess a Phrase every Wednesdays!
• We have, for elite gods, Awesome God Friday!
SPECIAL SOWING SUN MEMBERS
and the rest. If you get a response consider yourself lucky, but in the event that you do, please don't take it to mean we like you.
• We, of course, are super proud of our T.O.O.T.S. (Temple Owners Of The Sun). Without them and and the glorious edifices erected in their name, the rest of us wouldn't have a single couch, sofa, or futon to crash on. So... Here's to the TOOTS! They're SLACKERS (Spent Lots of Actual Cash Killing Enemies and Raising Skyscrapers) but we love 'em.
TOOTS are listed in alphabetical order because someone is too lazy to do it any other way.
(See also the Noh-Wayi Saga)
From across the plains came the sowing Sun. Planters who follow the sun, planting as they go, never to harvest their own crops. The masters of the guild are those who are typically in front of the group, who seek to expand the influence of the sowing Sun through the eventual Harvest.
In the beginning there was but one question, "Why bother?". Unfortunately, nobody in sowing Sun knew what the answer was. They based all of their future decisions on the fact that nobody knew the answer.
The sowing Sun may have influence in several towns, but once again, to avoid those pesky taxes, we'll never tell. Just know that guild members generally get discounts on their medical care, and may run into a fellow guild-mate along the roads.
The sowing Sun members are too busy planting seeds to actively recruit new members. However, if you are interested in joining our merry band of planters, please friend one of the S.T.D.s. you also get a free 3 year subscription to men's health and 10% off at your local KFC
We work hand-in-fist with Harvest Moon (after all someone needs to harvest our crops). To learn more about this and their evil aligned guild, friend one of our S.T.D.s or one of the leaders of their guild.
Be nice. No kicking puppies in half, here!
- 45th-level adventurer, member of the “sowing Sun” guild, with the motto “I PEED IN THE POOL!”, stands at the 16th position in the pantheon of creation under the vigilant supervision of the god LiveMike. He is known for his disarming smile and ability to wake even the most exhausted comrades with his laughter.
Sock Puppet Plays
To guest write a play for the Sowing Sun and member of any guild just need to contact or as they are the editors of each play.
Anonymous Chronicle Wednesday Authors
"Wednesday Motto Scramble"
"Guess A Phrase Wednesday"
Awesome God Friday