SPECIAL SOWING SUN MEMBERS
, , , , , , , , , , ,
Noted for their activeness with in the guild.
• We are a weak, fragmented and boring community of players who like to plant their seeds with each other.
• We have quite a few temple owners, who for tax purposes have not came forward.
• We are a questionably good guild. Everyone is welcome to join, provided they have an alignment.
• Our members include many old people, living in their mom's basements playing gods in Godville, who are happy to ask questions.
• We suggest that new members start by friending one of our Sun Team Doormen. The current list of S.T.D.s is
, , , , ,
and the rest. If you get a response consider yourself lucky, but in the event that you do, please don't take it to mean we like you.
• We have sock puppet plays every Sunday!
• We have motto scramblers every Wednesdays!
• We have, for elite gods, Awesome God Friday!
(See also the Noh-Wayi Saga)
From across the plains came the sowing Sun. Planters who follow the sun, planting as they go, never to harvest their own crops. The masters of the guild are those who are typically in front of the group, who seek to expand the influence of the sowing Sun through the eventual Harvest.
In the beginning there was but one question, "Why bother?". Unfortunately, nobody in sowing Sun knew what the answer was. They based all of their future decisions on the fact that nobody knew the answer.
The sowing Sun may have influence in several towns, but once again, to avoid those pesky taxes, we'll never tell. Just know that guild members generally get discounts on their medical care, and may run into a fellow guild-mate along the roads.
The sowing Sun members are too busy planting seeds to actively recruit new members. However, if you are interested in joining our merry band of planters, please friend one of the S.T.D.s. you also get a free 3 year subscription to men's health and 10% off at your local KFC
We work hand-in-fist with Harvest Moon (after all someone needs to harvest our crops). To learn more about this and their evil aligned guild, friend one of our S.T.D.s or one of the leaders of their guild.
Be nice. No kicking puppies in half, here!
We are ninjas, therefore our chronicles are invisible. Obviously.
Sock Puppet Plays
To guest write a play for the Sowing Sun and member of any guild just need to contact Naturalblondchick or Hairplug4men as they are the editors of each play.
- 01/09/12 “Romeo and Juliet, Go To The Arena”
- 1/14/12 “Little Ghost Riding Hood”
- 1/22/12 “Deprivus & The Three Golden Hairs”
- 1/29/12 “The Three heroes of the Open Bar, Lucky God Casino, and Harvest Moon”
- 2/05/12 “The Creation” (first guest written)
- 02/11/12 “The Fastest Milkman in Godville” (first musical)
- 02/19/12 “A Ghost Story”
- 02/26/12 “The Bank Heist”
- 3/04/12 “A Detective Story”
- 03/11/12 “Pet Graveyard”
- 03/18/12 “Deps Adventure”
- 03/25/12 “What Lies in Los Adminos” (First Intermission)
- 04/15/12 “One Heck of a Party”
- 04/22/12 “Sleepless Hollows of Deville”
- 04/29/12 “Docter Penguin”
- 05/06/12 "What? Another Penguin Story"
- 05/13/12 ”It's Nuts”
- 6/3/12 "The Moon"
- 06/17/12 "The Lady Riddler"
Anonymous Chronicle Wednesday Authors
- 04/04/12 Heroine LisaAlexandra
- 04/04/12 Heroin Delenn
- 04/11/12 Hero Heraclea
- 04/11/12 Heroine Evil Penguin Lady
- 04/11/12 Heroine Jules2
- 04/19/12 Hero Landica
- 04/25/12 Heroine SkylarB
- 04/28/12 Hero The Earthly Saint
- 05/02/12 Hero Ergatis
- 05/05/12 Heroine Fuzzy McLumpkins
- 05/10/12 Hero Talat Kamenwat
- 05/12/12 Heroine Aoba
- 05/17/12 Heroine Beach Baby
"Wednesday Motto Scramble"
- Hero Garwin ♞ye hath been smoted♞ Guessed by
- Hero Slagasuarus II “Where did I put my hat?” Guessed by and
- Hero Noel Einhart “Have a nice trip!” Guessed by and
- Hero Theant “PanGalatic Gargle Blaster” Guessed by
- Hero Arya Drottningu “May your sword stay sharp” Guessed by
- Hero Galldemort “Blood Moon Empress☾” Guessed by