- We are a weak, fragmented and boring community of players who like to plant their seeds with each other.
- We have quite a few temple owners, who for tax purposes have not came forward.
- We are a questionably good guild. Everyone is welcome to join, provided they have an alignment.
- Our members include many old people, living in their
mom's basements man cave playing gods in Godville, who are happy to ask questions.
- We suggest that new members start by friending one of our S.T.D.s (Sun Team Doormen). If you get a response consider yourself lucky, but in the event that you do, please don't take it to mean we like you.
- We are led by our founder Naturalblondechick (U • C • T) and her co-leader Iduna (U • C • T) . You can friend them, but they may be way too busy abusing the rest of us, err... organizing events to notice.
- Our official W.U.S.S. (Wiki Updater for Sowing Sun) is Dave Grohl (U • C • T) . Feel free to contact him if you find anything missing or in need of editing... he may or may not do anything about it, but you can try! Hex4356 (U • C • T) has stepped up to be our W.U.S.S. in training. He's in charge of daily edits like our current guild pantheon rankings, gold fund, and guild members, so yell at him if you need something done now. He'll fix it if he finds it as important as you do.
- We have sock puppet plays every Sunday!
- We have Guess a Phrase every Wednesdays!
- We have, for elite gods, Awesome God Friday!
SPECIAL SOWING SUN MEMBERS
We, of course, are super proud of our T.O.O.T.S. (Temple Owners Of The Sun).
Without them and and the glorious edifices erected in their name, the rest of us
wouldn't have a single couch, sofa, or futon to crash on. So... Here's to the TOOTS!
They're SLACKERS (Spent Lots of Actual Cash Killing Enemies and Raising Skyscrapers)
but we love 'em.
TOOTS are listed in alphabetical order because someone is too lazy to do it any other way.
(See also the Noh-Wayi Saga)
From across the plains came the sowing Sun. Planters who follow the sun, planting as they go, never to harvest their own crops. The masters of the guild are those who are typically in front of the group, who seek to expand the influence of the sowing Sun through the eventual Harvest.
In the beginning there was but one question, "Why bother?". Unfortunately, nobody in sowing Sun knew what the answer was. They based all of their future decisions on the fact that nobody knew the answer.
The sowing Sun may have influence in several towns, but once again, to avoid those pesky taxes, we'll never tell. Just know that guild members generally get discounts on their medical care, and may run into a fellow guild-mate along the roads.
The sowing Sun members are too busy planting seeds to actively recruit new members. However, if you are interested in joining our merry band of planters, please friend one of the S.T.D.s. you also get a free 3 year subscription to men's health and 10% off at your local KFC.
We work hand-in-fist with Harvest Moon (after all someone needs to harvest our crops). To learn more about this and their evil aligned guild, friend one of our S.T.D.s or one of the leaders of their guild.
Be nice. No kicking puppies in half, here!
Mad Mike - 45th-level adventurer, member of the “sowing Sun” guild, with the motto “I PEED IN THE POOL!”, stands at the 16th position in the pantheon of creation under the vigilant supervision of the god LiveMike . He is known for his disarming smile and ability to wake even the most exhausted comrades with his laughter.
Donald Merwin Elbert - 51st-level adventurer, member of the “sowing Sun” guild, with the motto “くだらない 일”, stands at the 26th position in the pantheon of gladiatorship under the vigilant supervision of the goddess Nagasaki . The hero has no distinctive features to date; however, he promises to get some before his next appearance.
Sock Puppet Plays
To guest write a play for the Sowing Sun and member of any guild just need to contact Naturalblondechick or Hairplug4men as they are the editors of each play.
Chanced upon a roadside sock puppet theatre. I managed to take in about two minutes of it before being overwhelmed with the desire to cheer madly.
Our first theater
Our new theater
From the balcony
From the stage
The ceiling (oooooh!)
The backside of the stage
Anonymous Chronicle Wednesday Authors
"Wednesday Motto Scramble"
"Guess A Phrase Wednesday"
Awesome God Friday
- Issu Adored by Hairplug4men
- Hairplug4men Adored by Dogess
- Little Ghost Adored by Naturalblondechick
- Dogess Adored by Little Ghost
- Sarika Nepartak Adored by SBFH
- Aurlord Adored by The ANT
- Meldra Adored by King of Popstar
- Nenalata Adored by Nuanen
- Freerider Adored by Preachy Lopnor
- Ceccetticat Adored by Taquitos
- Shannonus Adored by Budapesties
- Belteshazzar Adored by Ceccetticat
- Nuanen Adored by Shannonus
- TheGourdGod Adored by Xzzwxs
- SBFH Adored by Sarika Nepartak
- Erona Adored by Lady Shadows
- Vorpal /Tchulmaak Adored by Sniper404
- Jimbob64 Adored by Little Coyote
- Trentos Adored by Iduna
- Bellatrixie The Strange Adored by Lady Darkness
- Sniper404 Adored by Amanda83
- Ravenvalykre Adored by Never More
- Elfen Adored by Vorpal
- Lady Shadows Adored by Kagehime
- Raindropstop Adored by Trent Gretlein
- Budapesties Adored by Jimbob64
- Little Coyote Adored by Kure
- Kure Adored by Raindropstop
- Devildog Adored by Epona Dernhelm
- Preachy Lopnor Adored by Freerider
- Lady Darkness Adored by Doctor Frank-n-furter
- Iduna Adored by Knewred
- Doctor Frank-n-furter Adored by Zeerty
- Amanda83 Adored by Artsonian
- Susan Sto Helit Adored by Azzageddi
- Ayem The Greatest Adored by Divin-o-saurus Rex
- Taquitos Adored by SourceRunner
- Mistress of Science Adored by Bellatrixie The Strange
- Azzageddi Adored by Susan Sto Helit
- Dreamslayer Admired by Kaam Dev
- Blue Panda Adored by Dogess
- Zeerty Adored by Royal Highness
Written By Brinjal
Written By Godofbeer
Written By Katie Scarlett
Written By Katie Scarlett
Written By Box
Written By Box
Playing 909 g.e. Written by Iduna/Epona
Written by Iduna/Epona
Written by Lady Shadows
Written by Foxxy Chicken
Written By Nenalata
Written By Nuanan
Written by HP
Written By Meldra