Sir Nonnaly was knighted by the great Nonnal himself on 480 g.e. Little is known about the past of this virtuous hero.
Sir Nonnaly's Chronicles
The hero's chronicles may be found on the profile page of the great. A strong rating and/or any suggestions or feedback for improvement are warmly welcomed.
Appearance in Godville Times
- Day 513 g.e.
Sir Nonnaly - 17th-level adventurer, member of the “Warped Quantum” guild, with the motto “☢ The cake is a lie!”, stands at the 31st position in the pantheon of story tellers under the vigilant supervision of the god Nonnal. He was known to distribute counterfeit Godville invites during his youth.
- 480 g.e. -- Knighted by the great Nonnal himself
- 500 g.e. -- Joined Warped Quantum guild
- 502 g.e. -- Achieved Level 15
- 510 g.e. -- Every piece of equipment finally had double-digit durability
- 513 g.e. -- Appeared in the Godville Times
- 516 g.e. -- Achieved Level 18
- 517 g.e. -- Earned 50th gold brick, thus gaining Eye of the Beholder
- 519 g.e. -- Became a Master in the Warped Quantum guild
- 520 g.e. -- Tamed my first pet, a Sun Dog named Tigger
- 521 g.e. -- Tigger achieved Level 2. Sir Nonnaly achieved Level 19. Cancelled Sir Nonnaly's foolish attempts to change guilds.
- 523 g.e. -- Made it to 9th in the Pantheon of Storytellers (thank you everyone!). Tigger achieved Level 3 and his first personality, chunky. Every piece of equipment had at least +16 durability. And I earned a gold brick with a deus ex machina. Great day!
- 525 g.e. -- Melted a gold brick, bringing me up to 6.1% temple completion and putting myself on the Pantheon of Construction!
As of Day 525 g.e., Sir Nonnaly had acquired 61 gold bricks. Most were gained from leveling up, winning in the arena, defeating monsters, and/or completing quests. Two were created using an Alchemical Transmuter on a couple of bold items in his inventory. Two were smelted from gold coins (by godly influence when the hero has over 3000 gold coins) -- rare, mostly because the hero is too cavalier with his money to ever save that much. And one was earned by using a deus ex machina:
Example of one of the above that was earned from a monster after death:
The following statistics are updated every 15 days.
Statistics as of day 495 g.e. (age 15 days):
- Monsters killed: 1522
- Death Count: 1
- Wins/Losses: 13/2
- Bricks for Temple: 2.3%
- Gratitude rank: 127
- Unity rank: 24 (intern for Jade Butterfly)
- Gladiatorship rank: 3674
- Creation rank: 483 (virtuous)
Statistics as of day 510 g.e. (age 1 month):
- Level 16
- Monsters killed: 3839
- Death Count: 5
- Wins/Losses: 17/9
- Bricks for Temple: 3.9%
- Gratitude rank: 67
- Unity rank: 118 (follower for Warped Quantum)
- Storytelling rank: 30
- Gladiatorship rank: 6353
- Creation rank: -- (righteous)
Statistics as of day 525 g.e. (age 1.5 months):
- Level 18
- Monsters killed: 6003
- Death Count: 7
- Wins/Losses: 21/9
- Bricks for Temple: 6.0%
- Gratitude rank: 67
- Unity rank: 15 (Master for Warped Quantum)
- Storytelling rank: 12
- Greed rank: 269 (but this was temporary)
- Construction rank: 24812 (earned later that same day, when temple completion went from 6.0% to 6.1%)
- Gladiatorship rank: 4091
- Creation rank: 970 (virtuous)
- Pet: Tigger «Chunky», Level 4 Sun Dog, age about 5 days
- Skills: Oak Cloaking level 11; Mosquito Roar level 4
These values are the highest ranks since I started counting, i.e. best recorded values.
|Pantheon||Best Rank||Day Achieved|
|Pantheon of gratitude||64||525 g.e.|
|Pantheon of unity||8||526 g.e.|
|Pantheon of storytellers||9||523 g.e.|
|Pantheon of might||-||-|
|Pantheon of greed||629||525 g.e.|
|Pantheon of construction||23283||527 g.e.|
|Pantheon of taming||-||-|
|Pantheon of gladiatorship||3268||527 g.e.|
|Pantheon of creation||292||527 g.e.|
|Pantheon of destruction||-||-|