Sir Nonnaly was knighted by the great Nonnal himself on 480 g.e. Little is known about the past of this virtuous hero.
Sir Nonnaly's Chronicles
The hero's chronicles may be found on the profile page of the great. A strong rating and/or any suggestions or feedback for improvement are warmly welcomed.
Appearance in Godville Times
- Day 513 g.e.
Sir Nonnaly - 17th-level adventurer, member of the “Warped Quantum” guild, with the motto “☢ The cake is a lie!”, stands at the 31st position in the pantheon of story tellers under the vigilant supervision of the god Nonnal. He was known to distribute counterfeit Godville invites during his youth.
- 480 g.e. -- Knighted by the great Nonnal himself
- 500 g.e. -- Joined Warped Quantum guild
- 502 g.e. -- Achieved Level 15
- 510 g.e. -- Every piece of equipment finally had double-digit durability
- 513 g.e. -- Appeared in the Godville Times
As of Day 514 g.e., Sir Nonnaly had acquired 46 gold bricks. 43 were gained from leveling up and/or completing quests. 2 were created using an Alchemical Transmuter on a couple of bold items in his inventory. 0 were smelted from gold coins (by godly influence when the hero has over 3000 gold coins) -- mostly because the hero is too cavalier with his money to ever save that much.
And one was earned from a monster after death:
The following statistics will be updated every 15 days.
Statistics as of day 495 g.e. (age 15 days):
- Monsters killed: 1522
- Death Count: 1
- Wins/Losses: 13/2
- Bricks for Temple: 2.3%
- Gratitude rank: 127
- Unity rank: 24 (intern for Jade Butterfly)
- Gladiatorship rank: 3674
- Creation rank: 483 (virtuous)
Statistics as of day 510 g.e. (age 1 month):
- Level 16
- Monsters killed: 3839
- Death Count: 5
- Wins/Losses: 17/9
- Bricks for Temple: 3.9%
- Gratitude rank: 67
- Unity rank: 118 (follower for Warped Quantum)
- Storytelling rank: 30
- Gladiatorship rank: 6353
- Creation rank: -- (righteous)