|Championed by the Heroine:||Bella Rebe|
|Motto:||The devil in the details.|
|Guild:||Legion of the Dead|
|Guild Position:||Lord Commander|
- Created 2018 January 18 (2810 g.e.)
- 2019 January 18 12:09 PM (3175 g.e.) Got a free meal in the tavern, free access to the bar and a birthday cake. Happy birthday to me!
|Having lost his limbo stick, Sand Devil (U • C • T) is making the most of his imagination.
Ideabox News, 2018 September 14 (3049 g.e.) edition
|Sand Devil (U • C • T) : leader in innovative ideas since... yesterday.
Ideabox News, 2018 September 27 (3062 g.e.) edition
|Some of the ideas under voting are there thanks to Sand Devil (U • C • T) . Applause!
Ideabox News, 2018 December 14 (3140 g.e.) edition
|The god Sand Devil (U • C • T) is said to have no end of new ideas. This is someone to keep an eye on, claim Godville police.
Ideabox News, 2019 January 28 (3185 g.e.) edition
|Bella Rebe — 40th-level adventurer, member of the Legion of the Dead guild, with the motto “The devil in the details.”, stands at the 182nd position in the pantheon of creation under the vigilant supervision of the god Sand Devil (U • C • T) . The heroine has no distinctive features to date; however, she promises to get some before her next appearance.
Godville Times, 2018 August 3 (3007 g.e.) edition
Building Temple/Collecting Gold Bricks
- The first 5 minutes of every hour, the duels are ZPG. Neither you nor your opponent can use influences. That makes the fights 50/50. Winner gets a gold brick. Sometimes, you get a gold brick just for initiating. I recommend doing 1 duel every day.
- When your hero is fishing, don't interrupt with an influence (encourage/punish) (s)he will pull out a gold brick on occasion.
- You can also use a dig command. Sometimes (s)he listens, and sometimes he will dig out a brick.
- The big one. Watch your gold, whenever you have more than 3,000 gold, zap him(er) with a punishment (or encourage if you want to stay good). Sometimes that will fuse the gold into a brick. A punishment is more effective that an encourage.
Using this godwiki list's, I solve the crossword in the following order:
Through the lists and CTRL F, I am able to usually find the answers. However, sometimes an answer is not listed and I then retry using the Omnibus List. Even then, the answers are not always in the list. If I remember, I'll add the answer to the list after the next crossword comes out. I don't want to make it too easy for anyone clever to look at recent changes.
Usually at this point, if there are still blanks, there is enough letters solved that I can guess. If not, then I ask around to friends I have made and ask for hints.
As a last resort, there is this Crossword Solver
Duel (Arena) Observations
I explored the game, quite a bit. My experience with arena was a little jaded. Usually the fights were a matter of resource management. Whoever was willing to use the most accumulator charges almost always won.
Once I learned about the ZPG arena fights in the first 5 minutes of every hour, I adjusted my strategy to that. Those fights tend to be closer to 50% random whether you win or lose.
Every day, I do one arena fight, at the top of the hour whenever the Bella Rebe has low gold and high inventory. If she loses, then she can sell the inventory.
If you are building a temple, this can help you get an extra gold bar every other fight. Sometimes, you can get a gold bar just for fighting. This sped up my temple construction and also explains why my win/loss is almost even.
I find it strange that against certain opponents, I almost always lose. Looking at their stats, they have an almost equal win/loss ratio. The only conclusion that I can draw is that the great random creates some pretty interesting coincidences. I think my highest continuous streak losing has been 5, winning - 4.
| This article is the target of an editor's creative exploration.|
Their message is: Where is my hard hat?
If you have something to add to this article, please discuss it on the talk page.