These are the rules which must be followed while editing any article on the wiki. There are only a few so it is expected that you follow them. Note: If a wiki moderator breaks a certain rule, it is considered an exception since it will be for special reasons.
- All changes must be marked as 'minor edits' unless you have created a brand new article or majorly expanded one/multiple sections, with the exception of changes to guild articles which must always be marked as 'minor edits'.
- You may not edit the guild article of a guild you are not a member of without permission.
- You may not mention a username/godname in any article other then one in either the 'guilds', 'backstage', 'heroes' or 'gods' category.
- You may not post any material on the wiki which can be considered pornographic. Immediate permanent banning from the wiki will result if this rule is ever broken.
- You may not edit an article in a category labelled with the 'do not tamper with' sign without permission.
- Spam, vandalism and foul language are forbidden. No exceptions.
- You may not mention the name of any guild in an article of the 'gameplay' category.
If you break a rule, a warning will be posted on your wiki user page. two warnings will result in you being reported to the admin. The punishment will depend on the severity of the offence.
To suggest changes to the rules, please contact.