|To help Godwiki, please consider discussing it on the talk page and contributing by restructuring it.|
|It has been suggested that the article be merged with this one: Creators Manual. The proposal can be discussed on this article's talk page.|
These are the rules which must be followed while editing any article on the wiki. There are only a few so it is expected that you follow them. Note: If a wiki moderator breaks a certain rule, it is considered an exception since it will be for special reasons.
- Changes to Guild, Hero or God articles must always be flagged as 'minor edits'. Any edits at all that consist solely of spelling corrections, formatting changes, or rearrangement of text without modification of content should also be flagged as 'minor edits'.
- When the Guild Template is used, all statistics given in it should be true.
- You may not edit the guild article of a guild in which you are not a member without permission.
- You may not mention the name of any guild in an article of the 'gameplay' category.
- You may not unnecessarily mention a username/godname/heroname in any article except those listed under the 'guilds', 'backstage', 'heroes' or 'gods' categories.
- You may not post any material on the wiki which can be considered pornographic. Immediate permanent banning from the whole game will result if this rule is ever broken.
- You may not create/edit an article in a category labelled with the 'do not tamper with' sign without permission from the person who is given on that category page.
- Spam, vandalism and foul language are forbidden. No exceptions.
If you break a rule, a warning will be posted on your wiki user page. Two warnings will result in you being reported to the admin. The punishment will depend on the severity of the offence.