Prawn of Satan
|✍️||be bold and expand or rewrite it!That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should|
|Prawn of Satan|
|Habitat||Swamps, Volcanic enviroment, Underground waters|
|Description||A dwarf-sized walking crustacean|
The Prawn of Satan (Palaemon malum - evil prawn) is a half-demonic creature, originating from the dimension of hell.
It is about the size of a dwarf, but may grow bigger via selective breeding. It lives mainly in lava, but is able to walk on the ground as well. Most of these crustaceans live at the Great Lava Desert of Trogh or the Eastern Magmatic Plumules. The residents of San Satanos commonly keep it as a pet, and like to race them.
It is extremely malevolent and will attack any hero with no apparent reason.
- Fire immunity.
- Exoskeleton makes it outstandingly resistant to non-magic attacks.
- Agile in lava and water.
- Excellent paired with tartar sauce and white wine.
- Rather slow and clumsy on ground.
- Dumb as a rock.
- Vulnerable to freezing attacks.
- Vulnerable joints.
- Difficult to cook - you need something hotter than lava. Spells?