Difference between revisions of "Pet Personalities"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 19:34, 11 November 2010
After a few levels have been gained by a pet, it will gain a personality. The personality appears between a '<<' and '>>' next to the pet's name. The personality of a pet changes every few levels so that it becomes more useful to its owner. Below is a list of pet personalities and what they mean for the pet's behaviour. There is no order of ascension; the changes are random.
- Frisky - misbehaves often but can be useful.
- Chunky -large but not lazy and tries to help sometimes.
- Lazy -says it all; no help at all.
- Lucky -keen and prone to miraculously finding gold bricks.
- Splendid- always happy
- Drolly- a trickster, often pulls pranks.
- Rorty-Randomly destroys an item from your inventory
- Scary - Can randomly scare monsters away