|This glimpse of greatness is being envisioned by Terezka (U • C • T) . If you have something to add or just want to tell the author how great it is, head to the talk page.|
Last edit: 292 days ago by Terezka — History
The Neferkitty is an undead monster. It is a cursed mummified cat from the ancient times of the Snu-fru Dynasty from the Desert of Former Alkies.
The Neferkitty was a royal cat — a beloved pet of the empress Kleptopatra 🦅👁️🦁🏺☥☥⏳ from the ancient times of Godville.
According to the translated papyri from Neferkitty's life, she spent quite a lot of time playing around the royal palace, breaking priceless vases and scratching the royal throne. There are also mentions of the empress Kleptopatra, a known kleptomaniac, blaming her cat for destroying some valuables around the palace, only for the exact same objects to be found in Kleptopatra's chambers after her death.
The circumstances of Neferkitty's death are unknown. Having a lot of enemies in the royal palace, there are speculations that her death was a premeditated murder. A papyrus with complicated text was found in her chamber along with the body, the only legible part of it today are the words "Curiosity killed the cat."
- Already dead. It's tough to kill it again.
- Faster than you would have guessed.
- Sharp claws.
- Fire. All that dried up bandages and flammable embalming fluid can light it up.
- Nearby pointy twigs.
- Mummified dogs.
- ↑ Unnamed speaker, The Papirii of the Reign of Kleptopatra, Long May She Reign In Glory In The Afterworld, Long May Her Name Be Spoken In Fear And Love By All The People Of The Land, O Glory Unto Her In Eternal Death As In Life, courtesy of Unspecifiedistan Institute of Anthropology.
- ↑ Papyrus addressed to the empress from the highest priestess: "Your damned cat broke another of our sacred vessels. Could you please keep her out of the shrine?"
- ↑ Reciepts for renovations of the royal throne.
- ↑ Order: One glorious throne. Made out of harder wood.
- ↑ Wilcox, Madeline J. (1985 g.e.) Famous Thieves of the Godville history. Quirkytown Publications
- ↑ Roughly translated from the original excerpt: "💁❓💀🐈"
- ↑ Lady de la Fossey, Dianne (1980 g.e.) A practical Manual to Zoology: How to avoid bites, stings and scratches. Unspecifiedistan University Press