|Totem for||Hug Central ⚜️|
|Description||A hugging bug|
The Love Bug (Coleoptera amans) is a bug that gives out hugs in Godville.
Although the Love Bug is one of the cutest bugs, it was apparently created in the imagination of an unknown hero or heroine who felt the game needed even more hugs built into it.
The Love Bug has an attack which entails it giving out hugs to heroes and their pets, whether they want one or not. Heroes describe the sensation as making them feel warm and fuzzy all over, and most report they in turn have to give a hug to a hero or pet in order for the effects of the Love Bug to wear off. Rumors are that some heroes die of embarrassment after sacrificing large amounts of gold and/or out of frustration over being forced to do something besides drinking beer.
- Give out hugs frequently
- Specifically designed for hugging
- Great speed when searching for hugs
- Powered by hugs
- Highly effective in weakening some monsters
- Becomes sad when heroes don’t believe in it
- Can become emotional whenever it’s upset
- Is not often invited to monster mash parties
- Hug attacks don’t actually harm heroes
- Is temporarily “contagious”