- Current members who participate in the guild chat as of 8/25/2016. Also these are the members of the future section of "THE FACES OF ISOTOP". 8/25/2016
This section is also under review by the SIGA. This section will be renamed "THE FACES OF ISOTOP" in due time. Due to the dramatic drop of membership, only permanent members will be featured in this section.
New members that become guild council members that show that they have dedication to our guild will be placed on our page. The climate for constant updates of less-than-faithful members is too time-consuming and has passed.
- Due to the massive decline of the guild population, once a god becomes a guild councel member, membership is permenant until said god leaves the guild.
- Please note that when your hero dies, and he has to resurrect himself because you have ignored him, he does not take kindly to your unwillingness to notice him, and will perform poorly until he knows you are watching him. There are some gods where the stats have not changed for more than one update or more, and that more than likely means your hero is waiting for you.
Isotop Guild Rules and Etiqutte
We have a pretty simple Guild Counsel that at times can be very lively and at other times very quiet. It's a pretty open forum that isn't controlled. Any counsel member, new or old, can talk about anything that his/her heart desires. But as for all forums there are some basic rules members have to adhere by. It's not many, but not following the rules may have you "expelled" from the counsel (we have had one recent offender, but even so our turnover rate is too high, and even without rules, we've had a calm and peaceful environment). So without further ado, here are the rules of the Isotop Counsel:
- #1 ZERO-TOLERANCE RULE: NO TROLLING. You will be expelled immediately. Don't try it.
- #2 No Profanity. The ages listed on this page does not reflect the age of the member. So we must keep all dialog family friendly. If the FCC doesn't like it, neither shall we.
- #3 No insults. Any member insulting anyone else for any reason will have you "expelled". Every counsel member has that option to use. There can be debates and heated discussions, but if at any time you feel like you could take it one step farther...don't. If you need a further explanation, see rule #1
- #4 At times there are discussions about popular events that happen. There has been a discussion about this rule and it does need to be brought up so no one can say they didn't know. Popular events mean TV and events mean the end of something (AKA spoilers). There is a courtesy in our guild of the "2 week rule". Our members have similar viewing habits but don't have the ability to watch something when others do. So if a member of the counsel wants to bring up something that has happened of entertainment value, make the general question of "has anybody..." or...after said event, allow 2 weeks of time to go by before feeling safe to talk about it, so as not to spoil for others who have not seen what you have seen. (this rule can be ammended)
- #5A Remember this: The counsel chat cannot be filtered. Anything you say can be read by all available guild members. Use your own internal filter before saying it in the counsel.
Our Guild is amazing. We do have some long standing members, but we also have a revolving member list. These rules are general guidelines that, even before posting on this page, we have adhered to. Thank You to all that participate. :)
This list is subject to change at any time.
This Isotop guild page is a work in progress, and is by no means near being finished. Actually...will it ever?
Other Prominent Members
Active Members who don't socialize in the guild chat. It's not a requirement because we know all members have lives outside of Godville. "N" means New Member since last update.
11/10/15: This section is under review by the guild leader. We do have a revolving door as far as membership goes. There are a few gods in this section that have been a part of our guild for a long time, but the lower ranks don't seem to stick around, and as guild leader I would like to focus more on who contributes to our guild and participates in the guild counsel. So this section, just like the inactive/neutral section has been removed, might also be on its way out. Time spent updating this section is becoming time consuming.
As of 5/28/2016 this section of the guild page will no longer be maintained. Active participation in our guild has declined in such a way that the only stats that should be tracked are guild councel member stats. As guild leader I know per the guild roster who has been a part of our guild length of time, but councel members add extra participation to our guild and deserve the recognition more. If membership increases like it was in the past this section might come back, but for now this section is null. GL
|Guild Rank +
|Guild Rank +
list ended updates as of 4/3/16...
5/10/15 MAJOR GUILD PAGE UPDATE: ALL GODS NOT ACTIVE IN THE COUNSEL WILL NO LONGER HAVE THEIR STATS TRACKED. They will only be listed in this section as active gods in the guild. It was too time consuming to continue to keep track of gods that really don't know we have a counsel or even a guild page. Gods come and go. We have an abysmal record of keeping active gods around in our guild. So, this section has been condensed.
Past Heroes--RETIRED SECTION for now
Our guild is growing in size. Over the past 2 months we have grown to an all time high of 102 members. This does flux over time. When our count was lower it was easier to keep track of this stat. Our turnover rate was managable to watch to see who came and went in our guild. But as time has gone on, I've realized that the most important members we have are the ones that make the guild what it is. And as much as it was important to see who left our guild if they were a long time member, it also meant that with retention what it was this list was going to grow for ever. So because it seems like our guild is growing more popular, this list will be discontinued to allow more focus on members that continue to be a part of Isotop. This section won't go away, but it also wont be added to. The final member of importance that left was Midnight Wisdom 庙 , the last prophet that was too inactive to matter. And that is how this section will end. Hopefully the members at the top of the ranks will be a part of us for a long time, and the top members will probably be added if later on down the road they move on. But for now let these gods and heroes be forever remembered and lets spend more time on who we have instead of who we had.
As Guild Scribe, I can actually see who comes and who goes; a task I've accepted with great pleasure. So it's sad to see our member numbers go down while only replacing the disappearing heroes with only a few new ones. So in order of rank, here are the heroes that have departed Isotop to move on in their adventure. They will be missed.
The heroes listed in this section needed to have been a part of our guild long enough to have made a name for themselves. When the regular, long-term gods notice they moved up in rank, they can come down to this list and see which god left for another guild. The requirement to be remembered in this hall is simple: make it to at least the rank of "chief master" before leaving (temple or no temple) and to have been aligned good or evil at some point of your guild journey. If you were neutral the whole time I will have never recorded that you were part of this guild, and I will not notice if you leave. It means you as a god spent some time in a guild instead of drifting the way the wind blows.
The memory of former, high-ranked gods will be remembered in this hall.
|Guild Leader Prophet
In Memoriam/1st Isotop GL
Isotop Founders' Scroll
The construction of our Guild Hall is coming along nicely. Currently, our meetings are being held in a van down by the river, but...
During our digging phase of construction, where we believe our guild hall should be located, with the help of some of the heroes and their pets, we were able to locate an ancient scroll from the original founders of Isotop. Locating this scroll enabled us to determine the original meaning behind Isotop and what the founders of the guild had in mind. Of course, the original scroll only exists in physical form, and does not currently represent the purpose of Isotop, but it is nice to know where we came from...
Isotop is an awesome guild that likes chips and salsa. We enjoy killing falcons because they're the best bird in the world. We also enjoy eating elephants. We also enjoy eating cabbage. We also enjoy eating pizza. We also enjoy eating baby cakes, specifficly Asian ones. Every so oxygen we will go out and dance to a song that I made that's a techno-glitchy mix because I'm a good song writer, and the only reasOn I'm not doing good is because I haven't been offered any jobs. We got our name from isotope which means science stuff. However, tope sounds dumb, so we decided to change it to isotop in memory of the one time I climbed on my roof. We hope to one day rule the realms of Godville, Warcraft, runescape, maplestory, xbox live, ps3, comcast, and the universe. Help us do this stuff by joining. K bye
May 10, 2011 Tanory07
This was the first artifact we were able to find intact of the origin of Isotop, with all the spelling errors included. But scattered around the area we were able to find some other evidence that current members were also part of the founding of Isotop, and were able to piece together all the founders of the Original Isotop Guild. Buried deep within the rocks next to some fossils of old heroes' pets we found this intact scroll
Help us do this stuff by joining or by yelling at your brain to go do it, cause your busy. K cya
Ps. WE RULE. Pps. We also play Dungeons and Dragons k bye
which had the signatures from the following gods: Tanory07 5/11/11, Felroot 9/30/11, Valatar 10/23/11, Zann 11/20/11, Ansem 12/14/11, Pluto69 12/16/11 (credit for this line [of] stupidity (his note)), and AlphaHunter 12/23/11 (who had changed the last words of "Dungeons and Dragons" to "Magic the Gathering", but according to Isotop historians, was flogged for making the unauthorized change, and it made a nice holiday legend (probably not for him)).
These were the gods that had a hand in the creation of the guild. All dated differently, probably because that was when they were able to make it to the meetings. It is also nice to know that two of the founders are still here...Pluto69 and Valatar .