|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it! You can take a look at Guideline: Monster Articles for guidance on this type of article.|
|Description||A cow, but funnier|
The Interrupting Cow is a monster. Not much is known about the creature, however, as its annoying habit of asking knock-knock jokes at inopportune times drives everyone insane.
- Nobody is immune to the annoyance of being interrupted every other word.
- Due to the incessant interruptions, heroines typically will not be able to formulate a battle strategy.
- Since nobody wants to fight it, it usually wins by default.
- Very lonely.
- Heroines, as it is actually pretty rare for some heroines to actually think during a battle.
- Itself. It's so annoying that it even annoys itself in the process.
Below is a voice log from a certain researcher who was attempting to study the creature.
Researcher: "The Interrupting C—" Cow: "Knock knock." Researcher: "... Who's there?" Cow: "Interrupting Cow." Researcher: "*sigh* Interrupting Cow wh—" Cow: "MOO!" ... Researcher: "AHEM, the Interrupting Cow appears to be a [[monster]] whose sole purpose in life is to—" Cow: ""Knock knock." Researcher: "...Whose sole purpose in life is to interrup—" Cow: "Knock knock." Researcher: "... WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IN LI—" Cow: "Knock knock." Researcher: "... LIFE IS TO INTERR—" Cow: "Knock knock." Researcher "... **INCESSANTLY** INTERRUPT ALL WHO EN—" Cow: "Knock knock." Rearcher "... ENCOUNTER IT.—" Cow: "Knock knock." ... Cow: "Knock knock." ... Cow: "Knock knock." ...
As you can see, the researcher gave up after getting through just one sentence.