On this page you can request editing assistance from other wiki users who have volunteered to assist. (Stressed as such because none of the volunteers are obligated in any way. So, please be polite and be appreciative!)
Instructions: Click or tap "Edit" next to either of the next two sections, enter your help request, and "Save changes" to submit.
- Just add your own request, please. Don't remove any other text that's already there!
- Link to the article you'd like help with, so we know where to look.
- You can just give the name, if you don't know how to create a link.
- If possible, also briefly describe what you'd like us to help with.
- Don't forget to sign your request. Just copy-paste
--~~~~at the end and it would automatically fill up your username and the date.
Someone will take a look, and do what they can to assist.
I edited the 19th Hole description to be longer. I think it’s ready to get rid of the stub tag, but I don’t know what really qualifies it as a stub (so the question is mostly does it look good or should I keep messing with it?) or how to get rid of the stub tag. I’m also on mobile so everything probably looks weird on my end. —Squidborg
- To me it looks long enough to remove the stub tag (done), but that doesn't mean you can't keep work on it if you want! --WardPhoenix (talk) 09:27, 3 September 2021 (UTC)
Wiki coding help
(Completed items from the above. Will eventually be moved to the archive.)
|Old and/or inactive discussions have been moved to the /Archive subpage.|
These users have volunteered to assist with the requests here. (Volunteers: see Help:Requests/howto for instructions.)
Reviewing and editing volunteers
Coding help volunteers
|General||Godwiki Guidebook • Rules • Creators Manual • Help:Requests • GodWiki's Lore Compendium|
|Main content||Artifact Articles • Aura Articles • Equipment Articles • Geography Articles • Monster Articles • Quest Articles • Skill Articles • Tavern Articles • Town Articles|
|Divine content||God Articles • Guild Articles • Hero Articles|