On this page you can request editing assistance from other wiki users who have volunteered to assist. (Stressed as such because none of the volunteers are obligated in any way. So, please be polite and be appreciative!)
Instructions: Click or tap "Edit" next to either of the next two sections, enter your help request, and "Save changes" to submit.
- Just add your own request, please. Don't remove any other text that's already there!
- Link to the article you'd like help with, so we know where to look.
- You can just give the name, if you don't know how to create a link.
- If possible, also briefly describe what you'd like us to help with.
Someone will take a look, and do what they can to assist.
(Requests for anything to do with JanuWiki, including articles ready for review.)
Premature obituary - Basically done bar a possible extra section & a picture addition to happen next week (although if anyone gets there first, please do). Will update when ready for SPAG. -- S624 (talk) 22:53, 31 January 2020 (UTC)
(Requests for copy-editing, grammar, spelling, or other English language assistance.)
Wiki coding help
(Requests for assistance with wikicode in articles: Creating links, adding images, using
(Completed items from the above. Will eventually be moved to the archive.)
- I finished writing an article for Invisigoth and would like some assistance in reviewing it. Thank you! --Meri the Divine (talk) 15:26, 20 January 2020 (UTC)
- It's on the smol length side, but I'm out of ideas for the Photo of an invisible man. Thanks in advance. -- WardPhoenix (talk) 15:39, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- IMO it's perfect as is! Exquisite composition, lovely use of contrast. What more do you want? -- Cham Almighty (talk) 22:58, 7 January 2020 (UTC)
- Out-of-time machine submitted by Cameil (and went unnoticed). I did a formatting pass, but maybe it need a SPAG pass. -- WardPhoenix (talk) 22:40, 8 January 2020 (UTC)
- Looked a little further and looked nice enough to me.
- I did some small additions to two articles, just added a picture to each, and posted here because they'd be easily lost. 1x magnifying glass and the article which was already completed but couldn't find the right photo (and still didn't really) out-of-time machine. -- Cameil (talk) 20:32, 10 January 2020 (UTC)
- Articles Half an hourglass and Sands of time ready for review. -- Cameil (talk) 21:05, 10 January 2020 (UTC)
- Article for Figure out how time flies is ready for evaluation! Thanks for the help! --Meri the Divine (talk) 15:26, 20 January 2020 (UTC)
|Old and/or inactive discussions have been moved to the /Archive subpage.|
These users have volunteered to assist with the requests here. (Volunteers: see Help:Requests/howto for instructions.)
Reviewing and editing volunteers
Coding help volunteers
|General||Godwiki Guidebook • Rules • Creators Manual • Help:Requests • GodWiki's Lore Compendium|
|Main content||Artifact Articles • Aura Articles • Equipment Articles • Geography Articles • Monster Articles • Quest Articles • Skill Articles • Tavern Articles • Town Articles|
|Divine content||God Articles • Guild Articles • Hero Articles|