|Habitat||Anywhere with lots of noise|
|Description||A tone deaf rocker with an attitude problem|
The Hell's Bell-Ringer will always be found wearing a black AC/DC T-shirt, with yellow sport shorts. The reason for this is to distract you long enough for it to charge its Hammer Swing attack.
It takes a while to charge, because let's be honest, if a hammer is going to be ringing Hell's Bell, it's going to make human hammers look like a baby's squeaky gavel.
Yelling, “Enough!” the Hell's Bell-Ringer met its end. Meanwhile, I met a hell's bell and 79 coins.
|— --Dark Mistress Hero|
The Hell's Bell-Ringer fell before my might. I hope its spirit won't haunt me... I received 95 coins and a hell's bell.
|— --An Unknown Hero|
Finished off the Hell's Bell-Ringer with a fatal kick to its head and picked up a hell's bell. At this rate, if I don't spend all my gold on drinks, I'll become a millionaire in no time. Nah, I think I'd rather drink.
- Immune to sound-type attacks, its eardrums are busted due to blasting heavy metal all day.
- Will bore you to death as it explains the different genres of heavy metal music, like power metal and melodic death metal.
- Is able to summon groupies at nearly any occasion.
- Can't hear you sneak up on it.
- Will become engorged with rage and will lose focus if a hero says, "I'm a musician too because I beat Guitar Rock III on expert level on the first try."
- Can be easily found with any metal detector.