Guild by Association
Guild By Association originally stood for "Truth, Justice, And Cheap Beer," but, over time, its purpose shifted.
It now stands for "At Least Remotely Plausible, I Guess That's Fair, and Cheap Alcoholic Beverages Of All Sorts."
The Guild By Association enjoys getting together for drinking and singing. It's a fairly laid-back guild, not terribly concerned with matters of popularity.
Most conversation takes place in the Guild Council chat, largely because the guild founder seldom remembers to check the forum.
- July 18, 2011: slightly over 3 months since founded the guild in GodVille, membership reached 100 members.
- July 22, 2011: first observed influence in a town: 1% in Los Adminos
- July 24, 2011: 150 members
- August 1, 2011: 196 members; Trollbridge − 1%
- August 15, 2011: Ranked 8 in the Unity Pantheon
- September 10, 2011: Ranked 6 in the Unity Pantheon (highest rank to date)
- October 5, 2011: 413 members (highest headcount to date)
- May 8, 2012: Greatest gold fund to date: 33,840 c.u.
- June 2, 2012: Added the Arbitrary guild as an ally
The highest ranking current guildies: