|Artifact||Invitation to Godville|
|Description||Giant anthropomorphic beings with great power|
Creatures of unimaginable power that wander the land. These are the creatures that created the realm of Godville. Nearly unbeatable by any normal means, they are to be feared and avoided at all costs -- that is, if you like living in this world. Some heroes have tried to use experimental ways to defeat them, but all have failed miserably. The only proven method of defeating it is a clean stab through its heart; naturally the hero needs a massive stroke of luck, but it can be done!
In the beginning, there was nothing. Spontaneously, beings appeared as if from another world. They began building mountains and shaping the terrain. These all powerful beings were called Godville Administrators for their creation. The Administrators then reached out to other beings of their world and they were called gods. While the Administrators created Godville, the gods created heroes. The heroes were rather dim-witted, yet strong creatures, and did the gods' bidding. The Administrators created pantheons to record the greatness of this new world. Everyday the gods and Administrators hold a gathering where new ideas for the future of Godville are brought together. Next came the great arena where gods may send their heroes to fight for glory and wealth. The Administrators are constantly expanding the world of Godville they watch over, and guide the gods through both good and bad days.
More of the Administrators' history can be seen in the Los Adminos article.
- Ability to warp reality to their will.
- Carry shields made of firewall material.
- Infinite knowledge of the mechanics of the universe.
- Immune to cold; in fact, increased cold appears to make them battle even more ferociously.
- With great power comes great pride; the Administrator believes in its own invincibility.
- Clean stab through its heart, if the hero can manage to locate it.
- Mutated viruses can seep through cracks in their armor.
- Occasionally distracted by candy bars and potato chips.