Difference between revisions of "Godvillain"
m ("Great One, why can't you warn me the next time a mighty WANTED Godvillain is about to jump out of the bushes? The shock is just too much for my poor heart.")
(Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
| habitat = Urban Areas
|habitat = Urban Areas
| description = Generic villain
|description = Generic villain
| class = Humanoid
|class = Humanoid
| image = Godvillain.gif
|image = Godvillain.gif
Latest revision as of 04:11, 5 November 2019
They disobeyed their God and started burning houses, robbing banks and going to jail. As a result, their Gods left these corrupted beings. They have some similarities to Antiheros, which is why the two sometimes work together.
The Godvillain has no home due to their reputation. They wander in search of abandoned shacks or cottages. Some make their homes in caves. They typically live near Towns to steal supplies at night.
- Hatred gives it power
- They are extremely strong due to working out vigorously
- They know all of a normal Hero's strengths and weaknesses
- They are nocturnal, so attacking them in the day can help
- Have no armor due to poverty
- Huge muscles make them slow movers
- They are not very smart and are easily confused