The behemoth that came from a test tube. He was created by a madman who was trying to find the secret of creating life. The man took DNA from sveral monsters and tried to clone them. When he realized he only had one tube to clone the cells, he decided to mix the DNA. As a result, he created a blob of nothing. Feeling the shame of failure, the man grabbed that blob and threw it out. After a while, the blob's molecular structure was ignited. The mass of goo came to life and sprung legs, arms, and a head. The creature knew he had been abandoned, so he seeked revenge. It killed his creator and sought comfort from the townspeople... Who also rejected him. His anger brought forth some powers that he was gifted with. He now lurks in the forest waiting for any unsuspecting traveler who wanders past him. He feels the need to kill in order to enact his revenge on an uncaring and unaffectionate society.
• These creatures lurk in bushes. They always stick close to cities, but not too close. The stench can be smelled from a mile away.
• Having the DNA of hundreds of monsters, this guy can shiftshape into any of them at will. The brightside is that the transformation takes up loads of energy, so he can only hold them for up to 5 minutes at a time. While in the new form, he has the powers/abilities of the beast he is copying.
• He can use his goo to trap the hero. The goo itself is poisonous.
• Acid will melt the "skin".
• Carry around a fake "High-Powered Molecular Atom Splicer Series2400 V-3.7,1" to scare him turdless.