An interesting quote
|— by an interesting author|
Some kind of introduction.
Which should be about this long.
A long time ago, there was nothing. But since the existence of nothing itself was a paradox, something existed. And well... Then Flip Flappers was just kinda.. there. Don't ask me, I don't know why either. Luckily, an ancient manuscript I never bothered to read conveniently tells us something that fits right in with what I've said so far.:
I borrowed the code for the div from the "Knights who say Ni" before altering it... Hopefully that's ok :]
Huh. I guess the history of our guild is less vague than I thought it was. This document makes total sense!
Read this part of this godwiki article and you'll know how to join our guild. It's not that hard. It is. At least one Flip Flapper has required over fifty tries to join the guild. Multiple others have done it in one try.
Why would you join?
I don't know, but you probably already came up with a reason on your own. Maybe because
- our guild name is Flip Flappers,
- we have a Sacred Coconut,
- you could call yourself a Flip Flapper,
- did we mention our awesome guild name?
If you join pliz do dis:
Our Sacred Coconut has commanded us the following, so it's highly recommended to do these 2 things:
- Encourage your hero a lot, especially in towns (to raise our popularity)
- Try to avoid punishing your hero. We'd like to keep the guild as bright as coconut oil.