Difference between revisions of "Feral Hero"
Tags: mobile edit mobile web edit
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Latest revision as of 18:45, 4 June 2021
|Habitat||Wastelands of Insomnia|
|Description||Abandoned hero who keeps to the shadows|
The Feral Heroes are monsters that were once heroes, but their gods abandoned them, leaving them to a life of misery and solitude.
After being abandoned by their gods or goddesses, all heroes are left to wander the wilderness on their own. Most continue their journey without consequence, but occasionally, a few heroes will go mad from loneliness. These heroes eventually become Feral Heroes.
Feral Heroes commonly exhibit envious and jealous behavior by randomly attacking heroes with gods. A common battle cry is "you don't deserve your god!!" Biting, catfighting, and inappropriate name-calling are also common fighting techniques.
Some Feral Heroes are nocturnal creatures. These "abandoned of the abandoned" feed off the darkness and resort to attacking heroes after the sun sets. Some go so far as to eat the heroes' hearts and drain their blood for use in ceremonies. Some Feral Heroes group together in packs, though the packs rarely last longer than a few weeks.
- Enhanced strength due to feeding on the flesh of heroes
- Usually come in groups of 5 or 6 so a hero may need a friend, or two
- Some senses are enhanced from demonic prayer
- Still human so they can be easily killed
- No smarter than average hero so they can be easily tricked
- Eyesight is enhanced, but not hearing so heroes can easily sneak up on them in the forest or behind buildings in towns
|Abandoned or Fallen Heroes|
|Former Heroes||Antihero • Feral Hero • Godbuster • Godvillain • Itch King|