|Championed by the Hero:||Postal Worker|
|Guild:||Blue Feather Guild|
Newly Templed Users Guide
This guide is not intended to be a definitive manual of all things relating to post-temple Godville. There are other guides and people with far more knowledge about the little details. This guide is intended to help you navigate your first couple of days and get your feet wet with a dungeon or two. Getting a temple can make you feel a bit like a noob again, hopefully this takes some of the edge off.
Blue Feather would like to thank, , and for their writing, editing and informational contribution to the Newly Templed Guide.
This guide is not intended to replace the existing sailing wiki, which has a large amount of information already: Sailing Wiki This guide provides additional or more detailed information than the wiki on some topics.
Some terminology used in this guide:
- ‘nimals - manimals or fenimals, applicable to either
- Booty - manimals, fenimals or Treasure
- Treasure - an activateable bag or stash of coins that is found on an island
- Cell - one hexagon
- Step - one turn of activity as indicated in the sail journal. It is not a distance.
- Beastie - any sea monster. All 2names are beasties, not all beasties are 2names
- 2name - sea monsters that have 2 names separated by a space that, when defeated, will give a booty item.
Blue Feather would like to thank, , , and for writing, reviewing and contributing directly to this Sailing Guide. Additional thanks to 's early work on sailing and the Russian Godville wiki for verification of some material. Stats used in this guide were collected from many sailor's chronicles, many of which were provided or collected by .