|This glimpse of greatness is being envisioned by WardPhoenix (U • C • T) . If you have something to add or just want to tell the author how great it is, head to the talk page.|
|Description||Comes in many shape, colour, pattern, odour, taste, personality, speaked language, philosophical movement, ...|
Since the appearance of Godville's seas in 2033 g.e. , heroes and heroines have brought back many treasures from their sail.
But one day, a heroine brought back the seashell for some reason  and sold it to a merchant curious about the unusual shape and color of this seashell.
Worried about the rumours, the Godville Port Authority formed the Godville’s Institute for Marine Sciences (GIMS) and inquired a study of the Exotic seashell.
The Godville Port Authority states the Godville’s Institute for Marine Sciences (GIMS) missions as follow:
|— Godville Port Authority - Godville's Institute for Marine Sciences summary. Published in 2057 g.e.|
The Exotic seashell is characterized by bright colors and unconventionnal shapes compared to classic seashells.
It have yet to be determined if the voices heards from the seashells come from pranking Gods or from the shell themselves.
- "Grab me, and together we will conchquer the world!"
- "Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu?"
- "Let's shellabrate our meeting."
- "I made a wish upon a starfish and there you are! Worst wish ever."
- "What the shell is going on there?"
- "Is this place your sandctuary?"
- "No need to be so shellfish!"
- "I am feeling pretty shore today..."
- "You almost make me want to come out of my shell."
- "I am a seashell what did you expected? Oh, a not-talking seashell? Well, too bad."
Notes and References
- "I heard a voice from the seashell telling me to grab it. I guess it was my god's voice." told the heroine to the merchant, Godville 2038 g.e.
- "Both ideas are pretty terrific actually." claim a GIMS' scientist.