|This glimpse of greatness is being envisioned by WardPhoenix (U • C • T) . If you have something to add or just want to tell the author how great it is, head to the talk page.|
|Description||Comes in many shape, colour, pattern, odour, taste, personality, speaked language, philosophical movement, ...|
The Exotic seashell is characterized by bright colors and unconventionnal shapes compared to commons seashells founds on Godville's shores. But the more curious feature of this artifact, is the yet-to-be-proven fact they can communicate. Or atleast, some owners of those shells pretends they heard voices from the shells.
It have yet to be determined if the voices heards from the seashells come from pranking Gods or from the shell themselves.
Discovery and Study
Since the appearance of Godville's seas in 2033 g.e. , heroes and heroines have brought back many treasures from their sail.
But one day, a heroine brought back the seashell for some reason and sold it to a merchant curious about the unusual shape and color of this seashell. 
The merchant then claimed to be told by the seashell to sell it to another merchant, which sell it to another one,..., until it ended up in the hands of a highly placed member of Godville's Hometown.
Worried about the rumours, the Godville Port Authority formed the Godville’s Institute for Marine Sciences (GIMS) and inquired a study of the Exotic seashell.
The Godville Port Authority states the Godville’s Institute for Marine Sciences (GIMS) missions as follow:
|— Godville Port Authority - Godville's Institute for Marine Sciences summary. Published in 2057 g.e.|
Samples of Voices Heards
- "Grab me, and together we will conchquer the world!"
- "Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu?"
- "Let's shellabrate our meeting."
- "I made a wish upon a starfish and there you are! Worst wish ever."
- "What the shell is going on there?"
- "Is this place your sandctuary?"
- "No need to be so shellfish!"
- "I am feeling pretty shore today..."
- "You almost make me want to come out of my shell."
- "I am a seashell what did you expected? Oh, a not-talking seashell? Well, too bad."
Notes and References
- "Both ideas are pretty terrific actually." claim a GIMS' scientist. Godville, 2062 g.e.
- "I heard a voice from the seashell telling me to grab it. I guess it was my god's voice." told the heroine to the merchant, Godville 2038 g.e.