An Encouragement is an influence a goddess can perform to lighten up an injured, depressed or otherwise unsuspecting heroine. Instantly performs a fabulous miracle guaranteed (with some degree of backfiring depending on the place of use) to cheer up anyone.
To encourage a heroine, a goddess must use the 'Encourage' button on her Remote Control at a 25% Godpower cost. Since divine intervention is special, a heroine will always write about it in her diary.
Encouragement will affect a heroine's Personality, steering her towards the side of righteousness, but constant encouraging is needed to remain good otherwise a heroine will eventually drop back down to neutral. A punishment will speed the process of reverting to neutral or even steer towards the dark side.
- When <20hp, the heroine takes shorter amounts of time to recover (5-10 seconds when pure good)
- It's thought that the heroes are less likely to experience Death, ensuring a low death count and high ranks on the Pantheon of survival.
- Constant encouraging will place the goddess under the Pantheon of creation. The further away from neutral, the higher their rank will be.
- The Saint achievement:
- Honored Saint: 30000 encourages
- Saint, 1st rank: 10000 encourages
- Saint, 2nd rank: 1000 encourages
- Saint, 3rd rank: Reach "pure good"
- Compared to neutral or even evil heroes, good heroes don't dish out much damage to monsters and especially boss-monsters. Therefore, they take longer to gain experience.
- Encouragements have less chances of melting a brick than a punishment does (due to its effective flames)
- Cancels fishing upon use without an end reward
Effects when encouraged
While traveling and fighting
- Restores around 60-180 hp of their health (most common result)
- May grants an aura of rage if at full health
- Deals extra damage to a monster if fighting one
- Getting a great amount of Godpower
- Gain a boost to their experience
- Gain a boost to their quest percentage
- Melts 3000 gold coins into a golden brick
- Mend any piece of equipment (+1)
- Backfire : Lose HPs.
- Backfire : Heal a monster if fighting one
- Increases guild influence
- When trading, may grants some gold (200-500) or a free artifact (even activatables).
- While in a duel with another hero in the Arena or a Boss-monster, it either restores health proportional to the hero's total health, restores both hero's and opponent's health, or just the opponent's.
- In the Dungeon it restores a little health to every conscious ally or moderately just the caster's. It could also do nothing.
- During a Sail it could either repair some health into the ark or backfire to lose some food supplies.
- During Datamine, it may makes a medikit appears in a nearby case.
Assorted diary entries