Interested in Joining?
If you desire the quiet sort of guild life EIS offers, please instruct your hero(ine) to 'Join "E.I.S. Eternal" guild.' Any are welcome, but please leave your baggage at the door.
Quiet guild council mostly, during daytime on weekdays. It picks up on most nights, though, and we've got members from many time zones by now.
64 Things We Love About Jimbob64 (Ongoing Since Sunday's Jimboree)
- He makes this Wiki (normally) look good!
- He has this nifty approach to information, like everything he knows is open source.
- He's highly knowledgeable.
- The puns!
- He is persistent.
- Nothing seems to get him down.
- He tries very hard to help.
- He's incredibly intelligent and devoted.
- Humble to a fault! or is it a vault... either way.
- An Awesome God
- His avatar when it sleeps.
- The care he takes with his artwork.
- Brainstorming with him.
- His capacity for observing details (especially in combat)
- His flexibility.
- He understands what you're trying to say when you can't seem to keep from typoing.
- He goes to great extent to build up others' confidence.
- Clever and quick in the self-lampooning department.
- Lays it straight out and on the line when necessary.
- Likes pie. Most sorts.
- Has great taste.
- Will speak wisdom and think nothing of it.
- Full of enthusiasm.
- He started a Flame Lounge thread for bookworms.
- Each new dig partner is a possible new friend to him.
- He has a quick wit.
- When he has a goal, he doesn't flinch from it, but works hard to achieve.
- Grace under pressure.
- Keeps his cool.
- Never rubs anything in.
- Analytical mindset.
- Squeezes so much info into your brain.
- Holds the longest, most enjoyable conversations.
- Takes care of his friends.
- Pool of knowledge.
- Easy, flowing wit.