|be bold and expand or rewrite it!That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should|
|Habitat||Anywhere dust can collect, which is everywhere|
|Wanted on||Day 1574 g.e.|
The Dust Devil (Diabolus pulvis) is a monster that is a surprisingly small demon.
It flies around on an equally small fleck of dust and can manipulate a vast amount of dust at once. It can hold the dust together so that it appears to be something surrounded by a dust storm, most times in the shape of a monster with a wide mouth. Heroes that have fought the demon thought during the battle that the Dust Devil had retreated and disappeared into the storm, only to be attacked from behind when it rebuilt itself. It is due to this fact that many believe the entity is a ninja as well as the mini-me of the Dark Lord.
- Can disperse itself within the storm it makes to avoid damage.
- Can use the storm to cause continual damage.
- The storm blinds heroes without proper headgear.
- Hitting its weak spot will make the entity crumble, and cause the storm to weaken severely.
- Heroes that bring a huge fan into the fight will find it easier to destroy.
- Throwing large amounts of water at it knocks the dust to the ground.