|This glimpse of greatness is being envisioned by Shanimal (U • C • T) . If you have something to add or just want to tell the author how great it is, head to the talk page.|
|Description||Drunken female, usually in a nice dress and possibly a tiara|
The Drinkerella (Regina ebrius) is a humanoid monster that wanders the outskirts of the castles they live in, having snuck past the castle guards after a night of heavy drinking.
There are several ways a Drinkerella can be brought into existence, but the most common origin is as follows: a young woman hastily marries into nobility, and after some time passes, the woman becomes bored and unhappy with her new husband and life as royalty, and is inflicted with a condition known as 'alcoholism'. Over time, her alcoholism will fester and grow to the point she can't control herself and her actions, and will regularly become heavily intoxicated, which causes her to leave the castle to seek out strangers with belligerent intent.
- Fueled by 'liquid courage'
- Stiletto heels and spiky tiaras make for deadly weapons
- Fancy ball gown can be limiting to movement while fighting
- The exact amount of time varies by individual specimen, but is typically within a few months of marriage.
- Alcoholism is clinically defined as 'an addiction to the consumption of alcoholic liquor or the mental illness and compulsive behavior resulting from alcohol dependency'.
- Another word for 'alcohol'.