The Dreaded Gazebo (metuendaque gazebo) is a monster that is unassuming but deadly.
The Dreaded Gazebo haunts gardens and other well pruned areas. It loves well pruned flowers and bushes. It's especially attracted to fruit trees, and will spend many hours pruning those flowers and fruit trees. The Dreaded Gazebo often throws itself into heated battles.
Because of this, the Dreaded Gazebo is quite the misunderstood creature, with heroes believing that it is a merciless killer. Nonetheless, those heroes seek out the Dreaded Gazebo to kill it. Anytime a hero draws near to a Dreaded Gazebo, their weapon will start to glow an eerie blue.
While in actuality, based on extensive research, this creature is in reality very docile. It loves to keep its own private garden, the most famous being so fabulous it was entered into mythology as Persephone's Garden. To protect this garden when the Dreaded Gazebo is not around it grows Jupiter Fly Traps, which are much larger than Venus Fly Traps, to eat unaware heroes.
- Immune to any attack involving wood
- Sharp thorns
- Its view on nature can be very distracting to a hero
- Susceptible to termite infestations, which can turn the strongest of its kind to dust
- Crazy singing lumberjacks within the Gazebo's vicinity are likely to weaken the Gazebo dramatically
- It will often bursts into flames at the touch of fire (but heroes are too stupid to exploit this weakness)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION, section forthcoming... if anyone has something about the domesticated Gazebo to write, please add it here.