Dragon With A Girl Tattoo
|Dragon With A Girl Tattoo|
|Habitat||Remote islands with mysterious deaths|
|Wanted on||Day 1733 g.e.|
|Description||A large inked flying lizard|
The Dragon with a Girl Tattoo is a monster. The youngest of a particularly conservative family of Grayscaled Dragons, this young dragon grew up in a conservative atmosphere. It went to a too school and graduated a valedictorian in the Fine Art of Hero Roasting. It unfortunately had a little too much to drink at its graduation party. Long story short, it woke up in the middle of Vegas with a tattoo of a very thin gothic girl in a rather unfortunate place. Its family disowned it, cutting it off from a sizable inheritance.
Now this monster from a Greek tragedy wonders around trying to gather funds for tattoo removal, applying its skills of Hero Roasting and offering snooty jabs at the Hero's improperly tied Windsor Knot and absolute lack of table manners ("Just lie still when being roasted goshdarnit!"). Killing this monster might give the Hero an opportunity to pillage the minor fortune it carries around in its briefcase.
- Its knowledge of the perfect way to roast a Hero for maximum succulence.
- Its snide comments might severely damage the Hero's sense of self esteem.
- It's a Grayscaled Dragon.
- Mentioning its family can make it tear up.
- Telling it that your college was better then its college will result in a lengthy discourse which can be used as a distraction to sneak away.
- Telling it that it is hired will cause it to quickly comb its hair, stand up and say "thank you sir" before nervously flying away.