Criminal Master Mime
|That means we think there's room here for some great new content, and we think you might be the right person for the job! If you feel inspired, we think you should be bold and expand or rewrite it!|
|This article needs one or more pictures to be added to it. To help Godwiki, please consider adding suitable pictures. You can find some relevant pictures that are not protected by copyright or licensing here.|
|Criminal Master Mime|
|Habitat||street corners and stages|
|Death Rattle||............. !|
|Description||black and white and red all over|
Monster: Criminal Master Mime (Mimus malus)
The Criminal Master Mime is a monster of few words, but great intelligence.
It is commonly seen near towns; particularly at street corners and on makeshift stages. Heroes often describe it as an annoying monster that is a mime of all mimes and can be defeated easily if hero has no phobia of actors or clowns.
- Will always outmaneuver even the most nimble of warriors with its wily moves
- Can fake emotions and pull faces to such a degree that most enemies will not only recoil in horror but be sent packing in terror !
- Cannot speak, so cannot ask for more beer or bacon sandwiches, and will quite often starve to death
- Tends to get caught up in imaginary boxes
- Our field agent, after much resolve and determination, did find one good combat technique to use against such monsters...
- We have just issued warning on a new cross-breed of Criminal Master Mime and Not So Funny Now Clown. If you see such a beast approaching, be sure to make good use of your Laugh Track - an anathema to those monsters.