|Habitat||Sea of Godville|
|Description||Reporting for seas duty.|
Strength Level 3: 30-39 HP
The main purpose of the Copfish is to regulate the flow of living in the seas to avoid conflict and incident. She is sometimes seen alongside a Traffic Siren for that mission.
The Heroes’ and Heroines’ ark presence and carelessness is an infringement to the maritime laws the Copfish lives by, and the fact that sailors "steal" some precious treasure from the sea doesn't help in down-talking this workaholic fish.
Thus, the Copfish will approach any ark in sight to arrest the heroic sailor with a pattern analyzed by scientists:
The Copfish will approach the targeted ark in the following progressive pattern:
|— "Study of the Copfish", GIMS, 3001g.e.|
Despite this laboratory study, many testimonies claim that the Copfish started their approach directly with step 4. This was put down to fish memory loss and a stressful job.
Small Anti-ark Weapons
- Holy water pistol
- Small wood-cutter knife
- Mist bomb
- Instant Reef kit
Massive Anti-ark weapons
- Sub-marine torch
- High pressure cutting water shooter
- Indoctrinate Tankfish
- Sea-Sea Submarine Missile
- Perfect innate knowledge of self-made maritime laws
- Can use a whistle under water
- Skilled in anti-ark maritime weapons
- May have to deal with other fish, creatures’ and beasties’ misbehaviour or issues instead of focusing on the ark.
- Will be distracted by food.
- Memory loss every few minutes.
Notes and References
- Claim against GIMS Study of Copfish : 78 heroic petitioners - Filed without further action.
- Sometimes it's an actual starfish. Not the Ninja-starfish kind luckily.
- It is suspected that the-hard-to-deal-with-in-the-sea Aquaphobic Fish is one of the main reasons the Copfish and its laws appeared in the first place.